Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach Reacts To Facing Spence, Likes Charlo For 2021

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Charlo wants to fight the #1 guy in the division and that's Canelo. Fighting Andrade is going backwards. He can circle back to Andrade if he beats Canelo
    I hope the Charlo's keep their word, per Ronnie Shields, that they will never fight Andrade. Ronnie said that. It's better that Canelo beats both Charlo bros and Andrade. That's 3 more World Champs added to his resume. the Charlo vs Andrade beef is just soft drama. They're not about that life.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
      This entitled crybaby cherry picking fake tough guy needs to either fight Charlo, Andrade, Plant or just (STFU). ��
      Look folks, if you just want to hate go ahead. But the dollars drive the facts: Right now, there are three fighters who will get to choose who they fight next:

Pac- Man.

Joshua. (Maybe Fury now? We will see based on their gates for their next fights.)

And Canelo.

These three produce dollars for the promotors, organizations, networks, and, vastly most importantly, the opposing fighters putting their bodies on the line. If Canelo is cherry picking, good for him and more power to him. He will make WAY more millions for the other fighter. Spence is not offering to go to 160 to rumble with Golovkin. He wants the Alvarez cash. People may not like it, but it is fact.

Charlo is a good fight. He is dangerous and skilled. Save all the "he is unproven" stuff. So are a ton of top names. Charlo is an easy sell. He fights mean, talks great trash, and has smacked all the fighters that has shown up in front of him. I love the match-up.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        This entitled crybaby cherry picking fake tough guy needs to either fight Charlo, Andrade, Plant or just (STFU). 🥊
        Same ol' NSB.
        Non Stop *****ing

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Jermell can become undisputed at 154 there's one more belt out there
          You still think Texieira vs. Castano is gonna happen? Even if so, is either bigger than WBO Middleweight Championship vs. Andrade? I don't think so! Both Brothers should move up, and challenge for titles immediately! Time to go to the next level! Jermall vs. Plant, and Jermell vs. Andrade! I would pay for that PPV too!

Comment

How much will Charlo hold out for a Canelo fight? He only made 1.5 million for the Derv fight but refused $7 million for Andrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              You still think Texieira vs. Castano is gonna happen? Even if so, is either bigger than WBO Middleweight Championship vs. Andrade? I don't think so! Both Brothers should move up, and challenge for titles immediately! Time to go to the next level! Jermall vs. Plant, and Jermell vs. Andrade! I would pay for that PPV too!
              They dont HAVE to move up, that is of course if Charlo can get either of Andrade or GGG, and Jermell can get Texeira.

If they can't get those fights, then its cool I'll definitely take that match up you suggested with open arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Broker View Post
                I hope the Charlo's keep their word, per Ronnie Shields, that they will never fight Andrade. Ronnie said that. It's better that Canelo beats both Charlo bros and Andrade. That's 3 more World Champs added to his resume. the Charlo vs Andrade beef is just soft drama. They're not about that life.
                Canelo said he's not fighting Andrade also, is he not bout that life? The Charlos have a legitimate grievance against Andrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  A Jermell undisputed is a big fight. The three others you named are about the same level of popularity. Mell is the draw here.

Comment

Originally posted by tritium_arma View Post
                    How much will Charlo hold out for a Canelo fight? He only made 1.5 million for the Derv fight but refused $7 million for Andrade.
                    He already refused $12M to fight Canelo.

Comment

Cheatballs chomping at the bit to get a 147 pounder. Come on man we all know redballs. He'll take the easiest option possible. Meanwhile Beterbiev is laughing his ass off. If I were the beef I'd be ridiculing Canelo on social media for the ***** that he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X