Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
    Pacquiao has school teacher problems.
    Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
    HornDawg is th A side!!! get with the program!
    Now let's sit back and watch Manny duck the Hornet - yet none of these cats call him out for it. If this were ANY other fighter we'd see hundreds of "ducking" threads.

Comment

GGG didn't loose to Canelo 🤔

Comment

Horn will never leave Australia with that title. He is a melancholy champion, a homey hornet. Nobody wants to see him anywhere else anyway

Comment

Horn is super confident right now lol That Pacquiao fight made his whole career!! It's gonna be sad once he loses but I can't blame this guy for living in the moment!

Comment

Idk how any fighter would want to be with arum. His greed makes him rob his own fighters and do things that's not in their interests
            Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 10-23-2017, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Easy to get out of it.

Pac needs only to say no to a rematch. Majority thought he won anyway.

I agree. Pac beat Horn, even though Horn thought it was MMA rules, and the ref seem to think the same.

Pac beat Horn at his game.

Horn will never probably never leave Australia. Pac should retire or fight Khan.

Comment

Pacquiao ducking Horn!!!

Comment

Kind of sad that a scrub like Jeff Horn can call the shots vs. Manny Pacquiao.

Imagine someone like Floyd Mayweather being told when and where he was going to fight by a guy like Jeff Horn.

Comment

Manny needs to stop now, f*** the rematch, when you lose to Jeff Horn, as controversial as it was I think the writing is on the wall. Horn is the kind of fighter Manny knocked out in 3 rounds 10 years ago, 10 YEARS ago. Let sleeping dogs lie and focus on your political career, 7 losses is enough to have to endure for someone as good as Manny, he went on far too long.

Comment

I'll only watch it if they can get Byrd on the judging panel.

Comment

Working...
                      X