No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
    What's good man, haven't seen you for a min. I thought you hav an epiphany.
    (epiphany)

(go to 0:25 )

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
      Ah, look who it is. Wasup ******? Glad you back on the drank.
      i cant help it

this **** is fukin awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by rizilient View Post
        (epiphany)

(go to 0:25 )
        Looooooool. .

Comment

• Originally posted by Iceta View Post
          That's why I bought a nordic track and elliptical bike. I can work out at home instead of drivin to the gym.
          I have never became a member of a gym before, but I've worked out in a gym. I've got what I need at home like you do. You think gyms are a good place to pick up *****?[/QUOTE]

Mos def. There's always quality bitches at the gym.

Originally posted by rizilient View Post
          i cant help it

Nice to have ya back on the scene homey. So you still have to do work at work instead of dickin around on here huh? I been in the office all month. It's boring most of the time, so I still hit BS during the day.

Comment

i cant help it

Hey rizzle, whaddya think about that chinny, overrated hypejob JMM??

What a clown huh?

Comment

• yeah mang, i got work nd **** man but i cant just fukin work all day

wtf am i ? a slave? lol

so now i've been "facebooking" as of late. just started using that ****

its not that bad, i thought that **** was wack as hell before i started using it

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post

What a clown huh?
                yeah

what kind of a ****in ***** loses a UD to a dude who's equally skilled but weighs like 40 pounds more

**** that pee pee mouth mexican chinny hype job queer ***** *****

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post

What a clown huh?
                  Originally posted by rizilient View Post
                  yeah

what kind of a ****in ***** loses a UD to a dude who's equally skilled but weighs like 40 pounds more

**** that pee pee mouth mexican chinny hype job queer ***** *****
                  I agree......

Comment

yeah mang, i got work nd **** man but i cant just fukin work all day

wtf am i ? a slave? lol

so now i've been "facebooking" as of late. just started using that ****

its not that bad, i thought that **** was wack as hell before i started using it
                    Mother**** myspace and facebook. That **** just strikes me as stupid. And exes lurk their. Always got their nosy asses on the prowl tryin to get in a ****** business n ****. I dunno why the **** everybody insists on puttin all their personal **** on there.

Comment

• Mosley put the same kind of clinic on Margarito that Floyd did with JMM. The only difference is, he closed the show like it's supposed to be done against a bigger opponent. I don't know why or how Floyd has any fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X