No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    You got those points I sent you, right Mang?
    Yep. Good lookin out Spray. Whatchu make of the whole Froch-Dirrell mess? I ain't goin into NSB til I start comin down. Soon as I came back on I seen a million threads on the same ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
      Yep. Good lookin out Spray. Whatchu make of the whole Froch-Dirrell mess? I ain't goin into NSB til I start comin down. Soon as I came back on I seen a million threads on the same ****.
      I had Froch up by a point. I know I am in the minority and if you want to claim Dirrell should have won a close fight I will respect your opinion because that is reasonable to say. To me Dirrell did too much running and holding and allowed himself to be roughed up for much of the fight. The point deduction on him was BS but it happened and I gave Froch the 12th too he finished up strong. All in all a close fight where both didn't look great but Dirrell proved to belong at a world class level.

Comment

TBH Windir, I dunno how people ain't see it comin. Taylor got **** stamina and been chin checked twice already. I knew he was gettin KTFO tonite. I don't hate Taylor cuz eh all heart and got a good res. But I ain't liked him for yrs, so I ain't feelin sorry for him. He still a millionaire.
        You know, it's funny because my dad is a big boxing fan, and he hates Jermaine Taylor due to those Hopkins decisions. I had Taylor losing those fights as well, but it seems like my hard feelings for him due to that is worn off. Taylor is also seriously hurt right now. I'm pretty sure the concussion and memory loss is something someone may have already brought up on your thread while discussing boxing. It could be something serious. I don't want Taylor to end up like Mark Breland and Tommy Hearns.

Comment

I had Froch up by a point. I know I am in the minority and if you want to claim Dirrell should have won a close fight I will respect your opinion because that is reasonable to say. To me Dirrell did too much running and holding and allowed himself to be roughed up for much of the fight. The point deduction on him was BS but it happened and I gave Froch the 12th too he finished up strong. All in all a close fight where both didn't look great but Dirrell proved to belong at a world class level.
          I ain't even watch the fight Spray. No need for apologies or nothin. I knew it would be wack. I'm stickin to my guns; Froch was gonna be the chaser to Dirrell's runner and that'd get him the decision in a dreadful fight. **** was easy to predict cuz it always happens in boxing. Whoever in NSB cryin bout it needs to get the **** over it. I'm glad I was right and ain't miss nothin good. I had drinkin and Mang wangin to do tonite.

Comment

I ain't even watch the fight Spray. No need for apologies or nothin. I knew it would be wack. I'm stickin to my guns; Froch was gonna be the chaser to Dirrell's runner and that'd get him the decision in a dreadful fight. **** was easy to predict cuz it always happens in boxing. Whoever in NSB cryin bout it needs to get the **** over it. I'm glad I was right and ain't miss nothin good. I had drinkin and Mang wangin to do tonite.
            Well you were right, it was tough to score and subjective to what you like to see out of a fighter. So you didn't catch the AA/Taylor fight either?

Comment

• Originally posted by Iceta View Post
              You know, it's funny because my dad is a big boxing fan, and he hates Jermaine Taylor due to those Hopkins decisions. I had Taylor losing those fights as well, but it seems like my hard feelings for him due to that is worn off. Taylor is also seriously hurt right now. I'm pretty sure the concussion and memory loss is something someone may have already brought up on your thread while discussing boxing. It could be something serious. I don't want Taylor to end up like Mark Breland and Tommy Hearns.
              Same here Ice. I never hated on Taylor for the Bhop and Winky decisions, but they pissed me off and I refused to ever root for him again. I still respect him tho. And I agree, I don't wanna see no fighter brain dead and in bad shape just cuz he had balls to fight the best. Taylor got mad $ and a family. I hope he walks. I heard nothin bout a concussion or memory loss in here tho. That ****'s harsh. It's retirement time.

Comment

Well you were right, it was tough to score and subjective to what you like to see out of a fighter. So you didn't catch the AA/Taylor fight either?
                Oh I mos def watched that one. Showtime wasn't airin it til later so I caught a stream. Lil lady ain't get here til about 7:20 so I had time to enjoy it. Not a gr8 fight, but a good boxing match 4 sho. Script played out just like I figured. Wasn't expectin a brutal KO, but a on feet stoppage like Froch got him wit. Not as bad as Pac-Hatton, but still a KO that was hard to be excited about. He looked bad when he went down. I set the DVR for Froch-Dirrell, but I know now not to bother savin it.

Comment

Oh I mos def watched that one. Showtime wasn't airin it til later so I caught a stream. Lil lady ain't get here til about 7:20 so I had time to enjoy it. Not a gr8 fight, but a good boxing match 4 sho. Script played out just like I figured. Wasn't expectin a brutal KO, but a on feet stoppage like Froch got him wit. Not as bad as Pac-Hatton, but still a KO that was hard to be excited about. He looked bad when he went down. I set the DVR for Froch-Dirrell, but I know now not to bother savin it.
                  He did well until he got blasted, you could have had him up or even with AA at the time of the stoppage......but in Germany I doubt it. I hope he pulls out of the tourney, don't want to see him get seriously hurt. Its time to hang them up for JT.

Comment

He did well until he got blasted, you could have had him up or even with AA at the time of the stoppage......but in Germany I doubt it. I hope he pulls out of the tourney, don't want to see him get seriously hurt. Its time to hang them up for JT.
                    I thought he just outworked AA til AA decided to come on. No really strong rds for Taylor imo, just volume rds he won wit AA in his shell. But he fought respectably all the way. Dibella and his team better yank him out.

Comment

I think your boy Alan Green is gonna take Taylor's place. I can't stand Alan Green either. And I'll probably be dead to you because of it. The guy I think could do some damage in this tourney is Tavoris Cloud. A lot of people view him as inexperienced, but that dude is aggressive with good boxing skills to go with it. It would just be a matter of him getting down to 168. I've got a high opinion of Cloud.

Comment

Working...
                      X