Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Would Reject Mayweather: I'll Mess With Him Like He Did Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy is messed up in the head

Comment

This idiot is on another site saying that if he beats Canelo he will fight Floyd 'that fights got happen' said the muppet, please Canelo knock this sad bastard in to tomorrow so he and his little posse of cab drivers stop talking as they do ...nonsense....just six days to go!

Comment

Insert video of guy singing "why the F&*% you lying" below.

Comment

To be fair to Amir, when he beats Alvarez he will be in the driving seat. I dont see what other fighters will be a bigger draw than khan. Definitely not Brook,Garcia,Thurman or Porter. He should wait till MW comes a begging and then refuse t sign at the last minute.

Comment

Now I get it. Khan's hitting that pipe! 'Gotta be, there's no other explanation.

Comment

He sounds like a bitter ex girlfriend lol

Comment

Originally posted by SP4RTICUS View Post
                To be fair to Amir, when he beats Alvarez he will be in the driving seat. I dont see what other fighters will be a bigger draw than khan. Definitely not Brook,Garcia,Thurman or Porter. He should wait till MW comes a begging and then refuse t sign at the last minute.
                and this is why Amir frequently underperforms

He can't shut the hell up and stop gossiping about other fighters for any period of time.

His mind isn't totally focused on the opponents right in front of him

Comment

Floyd only asked Khan to do what Khan asked Brook to do. Too much Floyd talk for Khan when he has a major task in a few days.

Comment

If Floyd told Khan to suck his left nut for a fight he will

Comment

Make your mind up Khan

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...on-than-canelo

Amir Khan says Floyd Mayweather must face him if he beats Canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X