Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Would Reject Mayweather: I'll Mess With Him Like He Did Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan Would Reject Mayweather: I'll Mess With Him Like He Did Me

Amir Khan has insisted he would not be interested in fighting Floyd Mayweather if the American makes his expected return from retirement, even if he defeats Saul Alvarez to win the WBC middleweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I just literally died of laughter.

Comment

Khan is cute!!! Love his inbred cuteness!

Allah Akbar!

Comment

You can't make this **** up.

Comment

Yea right. His team would disown him for turning down that kinda money.

Comment

And if he did it would confirm how ******ed this dude is after basically dodging/ducking 147 to chase down Floyd just to turn around and do some spiteful shyt.....

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Amir Khan has insisted he would not be interested in fighting Floyd Mayweather if the American makes his expected return from retirement, even if he defeats Saul Alvarez to win the WBC middleweight title.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              Khan goes deeper into delirium...

Comment

No title fights since the Danny Garcia assassination? And Khan is supposed to be a draw? Tip toeing around the WW division pus$y ass beotch.

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
                  I just literally died of laughter.
                  Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  You can't make this **** up.
                  IT's not even worth a real comment as he has a child like mind.......but just five or six days to go and 'we made a few little mistakes in there' and the weight did'nt feel right and....Khan is a joke a clown and as much as I hate Canelo for taking the chinny one instead of areal challenge I can't wait to see Khan knocked to bits again and then a classic why did the referee stop the fight interview .....as the man said you couldn't make this up!! ....And Khan's diehards well m8....ah,ah,ah!

Comment

This will be one of those stories people will come back to bump and say "Spoke too soon, Khan. Spoke too soon my friend..."

Good luck Amir Khan, already holding grudges, burning bridges. A win over Canelo would be your only ticket to Mayweather, cause all your other god damn performances sucked ass.

Comment

Working...
                    X