Watched the 2018 Leprechaun Returns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched the 2018 Leprechaun Returns

As a fan of the leprechaun movies, I must say, pretty ****ty movie,
    but not overly ****ty when it comes to leprachaun movies. Definitely preferred the old actor who played orginal leprechaun.

I liked it when he went to the hood

Comment

There's a new one? Ah, it will be on Syfy in 2019. See, that's the thing with these long running franchises. Unless there's a new, shorter one that's only about 3 movies, fans don't usually give a crap these days. I know they managed to do a 4th Hatchet, but that was on DVD. Ya gotta put them out straight to DVD. If they're in theaters, you just have to end it or only do 1 or 2 sequels. Just end it already. I'm only interested if they kill the little bastard already. I never really got the point of this franchise. He wanted his gold. So how come nobody just gave it to him? And didn't shamrocks kill him? Yet some kid in the first one used one at the end of a slingshot and in another one a guy had them at the end of bullets. So I guess use shamrocks and then give him his gold, I don't know. That's what was kind of cool about Freddy and Jason, there was at least some kind of way to finally kill them, even with the vs. movie, which could've been so much better if Shannon and Swift's script had been left alone, both of them had ended up in hell with the devil, instead of Pinhead and they had gotten Kane Hodder to play Jason, with both then staying dead, but I digress. Enough with the f****n Chucky, Leprechaun and Puppet Master movies. Just die already. Or else you end up with a situation like they had with Phantasm, where they can't do a proper ending now because Angus Scrimm is dead.
      Last edited by Anthony342; 12-18-2018, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        There's a new one?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          but not overly ****ty when it comes to leprachaun movies. Definitely preferred the old actor who played orginal leprechaun.
          How did u watch it?

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            I liked it when he went to the hood
            And most people seem to agree, as that one has the highest rating in the franchise on Rotten Tomatoes.

Comment

Did you watch the newest one, the trailer for it or the previous one with Dylan Posyl, who used to play the wrestler Hornswoggle?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                How did u watch it?
                Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                Did you watch the newest one, the trailer for it or the previous one with Dylan Posyl, who used to play the wrestler Hornswoggle?
                I have watched all of the Leprechaun movies, even the one with him in space. It's a nostalgic horror/comedy film for me. As for the new one I watched it on the firestick.

Comment

I have watched all of the Leprechaun movies, even the one with him in space. It's a nostalgic horror/comedy film for me. As for the new one I watched it on the firestick.
                  How did you watch it if it hasn't come out yet?

Comment

Working...
                  X