No announcement yet.

Danny Trejo Helps Rescue a Special Needs Boy From a Car Accident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Trejo Helps Rescue a Special Needs Boy From a Car Accident

Some actors are heroes on-screen and -off. Though he often plays villains, or at least anti-heroes, in real life Danny Trejo is definitely a hero. According to ABC 7 in Los Angeles (via The Hollywood Reporter), the longtime character actor, scene-stealer, and Machete series leading man — as well as taco artist — rescued a special needs child from a car accident.

The actor happened to be driving around the San Fernando section of LA on Wednesday night when he witnessed two cars colliding. One of the vehicles was overturned, and inside was a young boy, strapped into his seat, hanging upside down.

Trejo got out of his car and, with another bystander, came to the rescue. Trejo reportedly crawled inside the overturned vehicle, but was unable to undo the child’s buckle. The other bystander, a young woman, entered from the other side, was able to get the buckle loose, and the two were able to bring the endangered child to safety.

https://uproxx.com/movies/danny-trej...-car-accident/

Machete to the rescue!!!

what a badass hombre. dude is in his mid 70s but looks like he hasn't aged a day since the 90s.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      what a badass hombre. dude is in his mid 70s but looks like he hasn't aged a day since the 90s.
      This is true. I remember watching him on Heat and he doesn't look any different now. Definitely a bad ass dude.

Comment

He's a legit badass and a trained boxer. Of course he helped rescue the kid. I think I saw him being interviewed about this on TMZ.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          This is true. I remember watching him on Heat and he doesn't look any different now. Definitely a bad ass dude.
          oh **** he was in that. still one of the best gun movies ever made. for the longest time i thought he was also in predator 2, as the dude that gets blown the **** out by danny glover on the roof. i don't know why cause they don't even look the same.

Comment

Danny Trejo is a symbol of how boxing can turn someone's life around. From drug addicted petty criminal, to lightweight and welterweight San Quentin boxing champion, to longtime action movie star, to an actual real life hero. Legend.

Comment

Danny Trejo is a ****ing legend

Comment

How do we know this wasn't a Tarantino movie, huh? Sound like it

Comment

Guy is a down right BOSS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The original Bad Hombre... his character from Desperado is classic bad ass.

Comment

Working...
                    X