Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't stand the Charlo brothers. Am I alone in this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CineScape View Post
    I rock with Onyx, but Sticky is not/wasn't a legit G, nor should anyone be afraid of him. He got his ass whipped on national tv during MTV's sports and music festival by a skater back in the day. Other than that, i still mess with Onyx heavily.
    I thought the same thing when I 1st seen it then saw it again & it was close....lol

Comment

They are on fire!!!!! Charlo's are one of the best attractions right now in boxing, tough mfckers, country strong, fight whoever, how can you not loike them??? Let them say whatever they want, they haven't lost and are knocking mfckers out.

Comment

Originally posted by CineScape View Post
        I rock with Onyx, but Sticky is not/wasn't a legit G, nor should anyone be afraid of him. He got his ass whipped on national tv during MTV's sports and music festival by a skater back in the day. Other than that, i still mess with Onyx heavily.
        lol, i had to google what you were talking about, that was hilarious
        But yea thats like saying because Pun was a fat **** who would get his arse beat in a boxing match means he wasn't a legit G.
        Last edited by mlac; 04-11-2018, 07:35 AM.

Comment

I like fighters talking **** when it's done in a clever or funny way. Guys like Briggs, Hamed, Fury, Mayorga were great at it, and you always know deep down that they were doing it to sell the fights. Guys like the Charlos, Haye, Chisora take it too seriously and just end up coming across as bellends.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
            They try too hard to act hard, the kind of behaviour you look back on when you're more mature and wish someone had kept you in line. Did they have a father figure growing up? I've seen several interviews where they act disrespectful and obnoxious towards past and present fighters, for no reason. There's nothing to gain and they still do it. Why? At first I thought they were trying to create some sort of WWE heel gimmick, but then I saw on YouTube in the comments someone saying one of them has ADHD. That would go a little ways to explaining it. They try too hard to act tough. They must have serious concerns and mental doubts to act the way they do. I wish they'd both grow up and mellow out a bit.
            I think they're annoying, but I wouldn't expect a "celtic warrior" (lol) to like them.

Bet you cream your pants everytime Conor McGregor acts like a fool on the tele.

Comment

Nope, can't stand them either... you don't grow up much worse than the Peterson brothers and they don't act like a$$holes.

Comment

They're good fighters but I don't rate them as champions because they've never really proved anything but to pick up an easy alphabet title.

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
                  They're good fighters but I don't rate them as champions because they've never really proved anything but to pick up an easy alphabet title.
                  I think it's more about you and your Asian inferiority complex.

Comment

I recognize their skills, right now they are a force to be reckon with. But they talk nonsense and the minute anybody says anything about them they get their panties all bunched up.

It doesn't even look thuggish, they sound like a 16 year old girl prima donna.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                      Nah, you're just getting old and boring. Pretty soon you'll be complaining about the kids making all the ruckus outside and inviting strangers to satisfy your wife. It's normal.

“Inviting strangers to satisfy your wife”

Lmao comment of the week!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X