Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dubois: It's Risky For Both - But I Favor Wilder To Beat Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dubois: It's Risky For Both - But I Favor Wilder To Beat Joshua

British heavyweight prospect Daniel Dubois (8-0, 8 KOs) is backing WBC heavyweight world champion Deontay Wilder to beat WBA, IBF, IBO and WBO champion Anthony Joshua - if the two unbeaten punchers link up in the coming months.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joshua will beat wilder,Joshua's technicality and power will be key to defeating wilder

Comment

Send in the clowns of boxing !?!

Comment

Nobody has considered the possibility of Breazeale beating Wilder....

Comment

The reason why i don't like some of this British boxers especially Fury,like Dillian Whyte or hate him,he always support his fellow British

Comment

Lmao! you clowns are hilarious! Wilder brutally KO's AJ in 1 round.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
              Joshua will beat wilder,Joshua's technicality and power will be key to defeating wilder
              Where do you buy the **** you're smoking? I want to go to fantasy land too!!

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
                Nobody has considered the possibility of Breazeale beating Wilder....
                Or Povetkin beating the dog**** out of AJ! And to answer your question. No one considered it because its a dream of yours! Wilder should ko breazeale in 3 or 4 rounds. But most likely he will get him in the 1st round by ko!

Comment

It seems to me that Deontay Wilder has now begun to turn the tide. More people are picking him to defeat Joshua than before.

At first, most people had Anthony Joshua picked but now since this long and drawn out negotiations has dragged on for weeks, more and more of the public sees an Anthony Joshua who is afraid of the Bronze Bomber and are now switching their picks.

If Wilder was truly a bum and lacked the basic boxing fundamentals as many have claimed he doesn't have and need in order to be successful against AJ, then the fight would have happened several months ago.

However, Matchroom boxing is hesitating because they realize just how good and dangerous of a fighter Deontay actually is and so does the boxing fans.

Comment

best move for Daniel Dubois stfu and sign to fight joe joyce

Comment

Working...
                    X