No announcement yet.

Brock Lesnar has a great resume.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brock Lesnar has a great resume.

He maybe 5-3 but if you look at his record, it has Frank Mir, Randy Couture and Shane Carwin.

His best win was Shane Carwin, who at the time, everyone that Shane fought never got past the 1st round. And after that, it is all down hill after surgeries in his stomach (The most vulnerable area in fighting sport.) and basically destroyed Lesnar.

My 5 year old daughter watches the WWF. She was watching Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns on YouTube. Lesnar was introduced as "the most decorated/successful athlete in combat sports history", or something to that effect. Made me LOL.

Comment

Lesnar sux

1. He was on steroids. He even needed juice to beat a 12-10 Mark Hunt (despite having nearly every stylistic advantage over him already.)
      2. Randy Couture was 100 years old when they fought.
      3. He was getting the piss beat out of him by Carwin before Carwin gassed. Even then, the fight could have plausibly been stopped during the beat down against the cage, but it wasn't.
      4. He beat Frank Mir, but only after Mir had already beaten him. They're 1-1.

Any top heavyweight today would beat Lesnar.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
        My 5 year old daughter watches the WWF. She was watching Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns on YouTube. Lesnar was introduced as "the most decorated/successful athlete in combat sports history", or something to that effect. Made me LOL.
        Probably the same line they will use for Ronda

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
          Yeah they're hilarious about that stuff. Mark Henry from WWE had won some sort of powerlifting championship back in the day and the WWE announcers always call him the world's strongest man.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            Yeah they're hilarious about that stuff. Mark Henry from WWE had won some sort of powerlifting championship back in the day and the WWE announcers always call him the world's strongest man.
            Oh yeah, they've been doing that one for years. I think Ken Patera was called that or strongman when he returned to the WWF from prison in the late '80s. Sometimes guys that won those strongman competitions on ESPN where guys do stuff like flip monster truck tires or, as Brian Regan put it "throw grand pianos into a third story window", would go into wrestling and get that title. They usually sucked as wrestlers though, like that Bill Kazmaier guy who spent some time in WCW in the early '90s or Ted Arcidi in the WWF, who was some kind of weight lifter or something. At least Ted got a WWF action figure.

Comment

Working...
            X