No announcement yet.

Rousey-Tate TUF 18: Mayhem every day fueled by hatred

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Man Rampage-Evans TUF was truly an MMA classic. Soft loving tone* "Let it happen.....let it happen."

one of the best moments in television history.

Comment

Tito-Ken & Rampage-Rashad were the best as far as coaches going at it. I just don't see Meisha & Ronda getting on that level unless they get naked and wrestle.

Too bad Rashad clowned all the fans and wrestle f***cked rampage.

Comment

Premieres tonight

Comment

can someone give me a link please.

Comment

I liked Roxanne Modefferi, but I'm really rooting for Shayna Baszler too. She has good submission skills and I hope she somehow makes it to the UFC. I don't see her beating Ronda though, but I could see her winning a title in a different weight class. Hard to tell for me with the guys, maybe Cody Bollinger or Chris Holdsworth, they looked really good in their fights. Who do you guys like this season?

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
              8 ugly bitches, 8 crazy douche bags in the same house together for 6 weeks.

Grade A entertainment.
              Watched the show and there's 3 chicks I would definitely smash.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                I liked Roxanne Modefferi, but I'm really rooting for Shayna Baszler too. She has good submission skills and I hope she somehow makes it to the UFC. I don't see her beating Ronda though, but I could see her winning a title in a different weight class. Hard to tell for me with the guys, maybe Cody Bollinger or Chris Holdsworth, they looked really good in their fights. Who do you guys like this season?
                Shayna Baszler is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                X