Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Mikey get so much respect yet he hasn't fought anyone great?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His streak against Salido, Lopez, Martinez and Burgos for what was going on when he fought them is pretty damn considerable. Did either Klitschko beat a great fighter boxing into their forties? Juan Manuel Marquez turned pro in 1993. What was the first great fighter he beat? Barrera in 2007? Has Lomachenko beat a fighter who if they retired today would be looked at as a great pro twenty years from now? The stars don't align easily in this sport. You have to judge by what they do and how they do it and Garcia should get high marks by anyone being half reasonable. As should Crawford and Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      Haters are gonna hate.

Fact is people rate fighters on their talents and future potential, everyone in the sport sees the talent and future in mikey. Its literally that simple.

Still doesn't have a better resume than guys like Canelo, Thurman, Loma, Rigo, GGG, Spence, and Danny. Loma has had only 11 fights and already he has a superior resume

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
        Still doesn't have a better resume than guys like Canelo, Thurman, Loma, Rigo, GGG, Spence, and Danny. Loma has had only 11 fights and already he has a superior resume
        lol loma doesnt have a superior resume than him, lol everyone loma beat mikey beat years earlier, and every other win has a * attached to it, coming off lost, long lay offs, 2 weight class differences etc etc the only real fight lomachenko has had has been vs TBA and thats says alot.

but...................... you already knew that, you just want to hate on mikey so like I tell all haters after I set them straight, carry on with your hate.

Comment

Haters are gonna hate.

Fact is people rate fighters on their talents and future potential, everyone in the sport sees the talent and future in mikey. Its literally that simple.

you are the hater wanting to see white people die. salido after being down a bunch of times started to beat up mikey and he quit the fight. he is s h it and so are you

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
            you are the hater wanting to see white people die. salido after being down a bunch of times started to beat up mikey and he quit the fight. he is s h it and so are you
            Hey if GGG Dies, he dies......

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              You guys who don't understand the science and can't see the technique just have to trust those who do. Mikey is legit.
              yea like all you geniuses told us how great a scientist Rigo was

Comment

Hey if GGG Dies, he dies......
                GGG aint dying from a yellow juiced up messican fraud. salido has tons more heart then the fraud and coward mikey

Comment

That's what I've been bashing my head about.
                  He went bananas when Bobfather tried to pit him with Gamboa.
                  As if Gamboa is this lil G or some ko artist.
                  His being groomed to fight Pac probably hastened his split with Arum.
                  And now he wants all these unrecognized fighters nobody ever heard of.
                  Can't even make him fight the most logical fight with Easter saying his height and reach bothered him.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    I was on the Mikey train until the Broner fight was announced. That just seemed odd to me as Broner looked awful against Granados and should have lost. Then the cherry on top was Lipinets, who looked awful against that Japanese Journeyman.

I then saw it as a guy who is purposely picking easy fights for money grabs.
                    We will see how real he is if he does or does not attempt to unify at 140. Every last one of those guys at 140 would take the fight with Garcia and wouldn't overprice themselves. Prograis would take that fight in a heartbeat. By the end of this year Prograis will be the WBC champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      You guys who don't understand the science and can't see the technique just have to trust those who do. Mikey is legit.
                      probably one of the most arrogant posts ive ever read on this site

Comment

Working...
                      X