Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Urges: No More Hype, Joshua Fight Needs To Happen Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
    Without the PED's Joshua would get killed by Wilder. I doubt this fight ever happens
    To be fair they listed all the drug testing Joshua is signed up to and its a long, long list and includes VADA and the UK one where they actually have significant bans.

Wilders on Vada I presume anything else ?

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
      To be fair they listed all the drug testing Joshua is signed up to and its a long, long list and includes VADA and the UK one where they actually have significant bans.

Wilders on Vada I presume anything else ?
      Are you sure? I mean all the Americans on here a saying he's on peds surely they can't be wrong??

Comment

What hype? On this website.

That is not going to be on PPV over there is it?

They expect Brits to stay up until 5 a.m. to watch it in the same numbers, lol. Wilder doesn't have a choice here.

You have to be egotistical to be a top boxer I think but in his heart he knows if he wants that fight he travels to Wembley and he gets a lesser split.

Wilder knows the match is time sensitive anyway . If Tyson Fury came back and won a few contests - HE becomes the super fight. He's the lineal heavyweight champion and everyone in the UK knows who he is.

Eddie Hearn would basically have to promote Deontay Wilder. Which wouldn't be so hard because it is to casuals and Wilder is KO artist but still.

Comment

Without his PEDs Wilder couldn't knock a 150lbs ******ed no boxing skill Charlie Z

Comment

Beat Stiverne then go to London where the HW King resides or just shut up and stay in your backyard with giveaway tickets

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              What hype? On this website.

That is not going to be on PPV over there is it?

They expect Brits to stay up until 5 a.m. to watch it in the same numbers, lol. Wilder doesn't have a choice here.

You have to be egotistical to be a top boxer I think but in his heart he knows if he wants that fight he travels to Wembley and he gets a lesser split.

Wilder knows the match is time sensitive anyway . If Tyson Fury came back and won a few contests - HE becomes the super fight. He's the lineal heavyweight champion and everyone in the UK knows who he is.

Eddie Hearn would basically have to promote Deontay Wilder. Which wouldn't be so hard because it is to casuals and Wilder is KO artist but still.
              Exactly. There isn't even a debate to be had here.

AJ beat Wlad, he holds more belts and is a monster cash cow.

Wilder holds the WBC belt, has a **** resume and could probably walk down the street in Alabama without any real commotion.

None of this is to say who would win, I think they're true exciting heavyweights who are both huge KO artists and vulnerable.

The only roadblock here is Wilder not wanting to admit he needs to build his profile.

Comment

Originally posted by springfiels View Post
                Exactly. There isn't even a debate to be had here.

AJ beat Wlad, he holds more belts and is a monster cash cow.

Wilder holds the WBC belt, has a **** resume and could probably walk down the street in Alabama without any real commotion.

None of this is to say who would win, I think they're true exciting heavyweights who are both huge KO artists and vulnerable.

The only roadblock here is Wilder not wanting to admit he needs to build his profile.
                I think it comes down to the American boxing fraternity entitlement really.

There was always going to be a time when the major market for one of the major divisions moved away from there. It makes no more sense for Joshua to go America than it does for him go to Nigeria, or the UAE, or China, or wherever.

Comment

Atleast Wilder has a real fighters mentality, he wants to face everyone

Comment

Wilder, Joshua

Would the fight sell 80,000+ in USA? No
                    Would the fight sell 80,000 tickets in the UK? Yes
                    Wilder is not a, big star in the USA, so having the fight here makes more sense.
                    A lot of casual fans would want to see this fight,both fighters have the ability to end the fight with one shot.

Comment

Yeah yeah yeah wilder heard this one before. You're only calling him out because you know he won't pass his drug test. Just like every other dangerous opponent. Fooled me twice already...

Comment

Working...
                      X