Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Urges: No More Hype, Joshua Fight Needs To Happen Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same bull**** Ward pulled because he would have lost to Froch in the UK. The big difference is that Joshua doesn't need Wilder and is a bigger star than any of those Super 6 guys were.

Wilder saying the fight will happen in the US = he's not serious

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      we all know its a cash out fight, we all know wilder is a fraud

but but but big right hand doe?? aj ducking doe? aj juicing doe?
      Lol Wilders the fraud?! Na Joshua hiding behind his promoter.."my fighter will knock Wilder out in 3 rounds" 😂😂 after that comment. QUACK MODE " Fight Dillain Whyte first" to see how my fighter fairs against him...

Comment

Funny how wilder it's calling Joshua out which would be the biggest fight in heavyweight right now and people are hating on him about where the fight is taking place haha who gives a f*** where the fight is at you Buster's quit avoiding the point does he want the fight or not?. The fight won't get scrapped because of the location haha knock it off

Comment

Originally posted by RapidSon View Post
          Lol Wilders the fraud?! Na Joshua hiding behind his promoter.."my fighter will knock Wilder out in 3 rounds" 😂😂 after that comment. QUACK MODE " Fight Dillain Whyte first" to see how my fighter fairs against him...
          You obviously have a pea sized brain but Have you considered that Hearn is trying to build this huge fight to its maximum potential by exposing wilder to a british audience? no one outside alabama knows who the **** wilder is. and why would they? he only fights street sweepers, high scool teachers and taco stand salesman.

Wilder refuses a career high payday to fight someone as bad as dillian ****ing whyte LMAO

Comment

The only ones concerned about money and crowd size are Hearn and Joshua. Wilder just wants to fight the dude, but they keep putting up roadblocks. Why should Wilder have to fight a UK journey man like Whyte when he holds the heavy weight title? They are trying to use Whyte as Joshua's fluffer.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              38 have tried 38 have failed.

Comment

Joshuas lookin like he scared at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                  38 bums have tried, 38 bums have failed. This fight needs to happen in the U. K. so they can both make more money and so Joshua can use PEDS. Hahahahaaa. Joshua would walk through wilder like a piece of paper.

Comment

Originally posted by RapidSon View Post
                    Joshua would break wilder into a thousand pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                      38 bums have tried, 38 bums have failed. This fight needs to happen in the U. K. so they can both make more money and so Joshua can use PEDS. Hahahahaaa. Joshua would walk through wilder like a piece of paper.
                      I would say 36 bums. He's got 2 names on there.

Definitely more money in UK and I belive AJ has been dirty in the past. He's already made his gains and doubt he's still using.

I don't think AJ walks through him though and I hate Wilder.

Wilder definitely is a wildcard. He's taller and got more reach than AJ and his pace is pretty dang good. Tempo can whup AJ and I think they know it.

Comment

Working...
                      X