Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does badou jack do at light heavyweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does badou jack do at light heavyweight?

Can he compete with or beat the top guys? Or is there a gulf in class between the two divisions?

Kovalev would be too strong too big. Ward....idk. Beterbiev....needs to see more of him. Gvozdyk too storong too big, too powerful.

Comment

He will struggle, his main attribute is being the bigger sturdier man.. He was huge compared to de gale

All the champs are a level above him too...

Comment

he is tall enough but not strong enough.

Comment

with his style he will produce entertaining action fights with anybody up there. . but definitely loses to both Ward and Kovalev. Stevenson is 39 so he's beatable, age is no joke..

Barrera, Pascal and Biterbiev are also guys he can possibly beat. . but the top two guys (Ward and Kov).. stay away from them.

he should take the weakest opp for his first fight there to adjust to the weight but Floyd already said he's trying to match him against Stevenson asap.

Comment

no buisiness

Comment

Gets clearly outboxed by Andre Ward. Has the style to beat Adonis Stevenson but could get pot-shotted. Gets pushed back by Sergey Kovalev and likely stopped. Would be a nice clash of styles against Jean Pascal. Dunno about the rest. Would have to give him a chance against Joe Smith, Jr. and would probably beat Nathan Cleverly.

Comment

If it's true he's going after Adonis that's a good fight, considering the success Fonfara had over the 12 rounds I think Jack could do better, maybe pull out a close decision if he doesn't get caught with a big left hand.

Comment

He could do well against Stevenson as long as he isn't too far behind in the early stages, Adonis lacks stamina and he could wear him down as the fight goes on.

I don't think he beats Kovalev or Ward but either way he's a welcome addition to the division. Barrera, Smith, Beterbiev, Gvodzyk would all be great fights.

Comment

I don't see him faring too well against Kovalev and Ward. Stevenson as well probably.

The other guys there could make interesting fights though i reckon.

Comment

Working...
                    X