No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs Saul Alvarez. Who Wins. Public Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    He was supposed to destroy Canelo...what happened?
    Canelo impressed me tonight Larry. Why can't these guys go hard for 3 minutes times 12? He gets tired and could be so much better if he didn't. When I was that age I was Roy JOnsin! would go play basketball intramurals, spar while teaching ma class and then give it to my girl all night! WHATS UP with these young guys today?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cybervato74 View Post
      The result is acceptable but Byrd and her scorecard should be banned from the sport and charged under the rico act. Canelo faded in the middle after looking sharp in the beginning. GGG was dominating in the middle. rounds 4 through 9 and the back half of ten I had it 7 rounds to GGG 5 to Canelo eventhough I was rooting for Canelo.
      Byrd has been ****ing on the sport for a looong time. This is the dunce who had Holyfield and Lewis 1 as Holyfield winning.

Comment

• iam a fan of both fighters so no bias I think ggg won by 2 points at least , that judge should be banned from the sport .

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
          That's a waste a time, real change would be to have officials re watch a fight on tape to over turn these robberies
          And that would be part of the vetting process -- WTF you talking about 'waste of time'?!?

Comment

• Canelo is a beast he moved up and arguably beat the bigger "boogeyman ".

Lets see ggg scary ass move up.

Nope won't do it.

Comment

• It's a sad state of affairs that such an blemish can remain at the judges tables for so long.

Comment

• Where was GGG's power?

Comment

• Even #1 GGG hater Teddy Atlas says GGG dominated and won easily, Atlas had it 117:111 for Golovkin.

"Corruption destroys the sport."

http://www.espn.com/boxing/

Comment

• So Cinco de Mayo is on a Saturday next year?

Comment

• Boxing does what makes more money for boxing. So many can't see this and think it was a draw that and that because Adelaide Byrd had the fight 118-110 Canelo he won.

This wasn't even close and the fans booed Canelo when he was interviewed...and they were almost all Canelo fans.

Harold Lederman scored it honestly...he doesn't give a fuck.

Comment

Working...
                      X