Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Lil G's team comments on or reads these boards.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abel sometimes likes to look up what some of you dummies say and has a good laugh. He loves to troll degenerates like you and you don't even realize it. Too smart for you kid.

Comment

I triggered the s**t out of these inbreds, .

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
        I made a thread about Ca$hnelo using Winning gloves (which are widely regarded as pillow gloves) for the first fight because he had some hand issues and needed to protect his hands because he knows Borat blocks punches with his face.

Then, coincidentally **** Sancha (Borat's trainer) made allegations about Ca$hnelo using illegal hand wraps. After reading my thread I think Team Borat realized when Ca$hnelo uses his regular Everlast puncher's gloves that Borat is going to get knocked out so they made up the allegations of the illegal hand wraps as an excuse for when Borat does indeed get knocked out.
        Pednelo isn’t the biggest puncher bro. He isn’t knocking out borat either way.

Comment

I was watching blood in blood out the other day
          Great comedy!
          Fo cheap times!
          Fo cheap times!
          Think you can mess with my brothas uh uh lmfao

Comment

Says the fool who started this ******ed "I got triggered by Abel" thread!

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              but, how will that prevent him from punching Plodkin in the face ?
              No PEDs for Clenelo and stacked wraps for GGG!

Alvaroid is gonna get lit up like a christmas tree!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                No PEDs for Clenelo and stacked wraps for GGG!

Alvaroid is gonna get lit up like a christmas tree!

NOTHING has changed !

* the better fighter will make the better adjustments

* the guy with the best corner will have a HUGE advantage

* boxing is a young mans game

* I have heard nothing but excuses from Team Golovkin, and when pressed on their gameplan for the rematch, Sanchez said he hopes for fair judges..... but when pressed on their gameplan for the rematch, Team Canelo state that they need to work on adjusting Canelo's counters/positioning, be a little more aggressive and a little more active

I think that Canelo can change HEAPS..... AND I think he will be better at the weight..... and yet I would just about bet my life that Golovkin fights the exact same way

Canelo UD12

the fat red kid is gonna lite that boy up lke a christmas tree

Comment

sanchez and golovkin ruined your life.

Comment

I wouldn’t be surprised if alot of professional fighters read this forum, just to see the perception and opinions of boxing fans related to them.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      NOTHING has changed !

* the better fighter will make the better adjustments

* the guy with the best corner will have a HUGE advantage

* boxing is a young mans game

* I have heard nothing but excuses from Team Golovkin, and when pressed on their gameplan for the rematch, Sanchez said he hopes for fair judges..... but when pressed on their gameplan for the rematch, Team Canelo state that they need to work on adjusting Canelo's counters/positioning, be a little more aggressive and a little more active

I think that Canelo can change HEAPS..... AND I think he will be better at the weight..... and yet I would just about bet my life that Golovkin fights the exact same way

Canelo UD12

the fat red kid is gonna lite that boy up lke a christmas tree
                      That fat red kid is going to have a hell of a job boiling himself down from 190+ to 160 without clenbuterol.

If I was Loeffler, I'd tell him it's 155 or go kick rocks.

Comment

Working...
                      X