No announcement yet.

Parker vs Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
    Seen rumours the Wach fights getting cancelled, but theyve been selling tickets for that for weeks. Same rumour mill saying Degale/Smith was getting announced last Friday, and nothing came of that one
    IDK???Well if we continue onward maybe it WILL happen...lol

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      IDK???Well if we continue onward maybe it WILL happen...lol
      The google translation is random as hell, really cant make head nor tail of it, but its something http://sport.interia.pl/boks/news-ma...na,nId,2393684

Comment

JP knocks this beetlejuice bum TF out!

Comment

Both are good but I have to give Parker the slight edge but not by much. This is as evenly matched on paper as you could get. This would be a fight I would really like to see.

Comment

Dillian Whyte is technically the slightly better fighter but? his power has seems to of disappeared since his fight with Anthony Joshua! I suspect this is down to his shoulder injury he sustained within that fight! as well as the change in his training program, i believe he was training more old school prior to the aftermath of his Anthony Joshua defeat! (He seems to have gained some nonfunctional muscle mass in my opinion!)...

This is a 55/45 fight! just in favor of Dillian Whtye!

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              No idea. Neither are that good.

Parker doesn't look anything special. Scraped by Ruiz and Takam and had a lackluster performance v his sparring partner in his last night.

Whyte just went life and death with a 5 or 6 year past prime Chisora and arguably got a gift. I'd give Whyte a shot at winning though. If he is going to win a world title then fighting Parker would be his best chance and that goes for any other half decent Heavyweight too.
              I don't think Chisora is past it yet. I just think he hit his peak & isn't getting any better. He is what he is. I think Parker has not looked as good because he is fighting better guys. Yes the Cojanu fight was lackluster but he got some rounds in & he didn't put the pedal to the metal. Cojanu is also a very large man now. He is 20lbs bigger than when he lost to Dennis. He made Parker look very small & Parker is 6'4 245. Takam & Ruiz are tough guys & those fights tested Parker. He won narrowly but those were good wins.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                I don't think Chisora is past it yet. I just think he hit his peak & isn't getting any better. He is what he is. I think Parker has not looked as good because he is fighting better guys. Yes the Cojanu fight was lackluster but he got some rounds in & he didn't put the pedal to the metal. Cojanu is also a very large man now. He is 20lbs bigger than when he lost to Dennis. He made Parker look very small & Parker is 6'4 245. Takam & Ruiz are tough guys & those fights tested Parker. He won narrowly but those were good wins.
                I guess we will see if Parker can raise his game with better opponents because if he can't, he will be soundly beaten.

Takam and Ruiz are not bad fighters but any top HW shouldn't be having narrow victories over them. Parker seems around their level right now, maybe just above.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  I guess we will see if Parker can raise his game with better opponents because if he can't, he will be soundly beaten.

Takam and Ruiz are not bad fighters but any top HW shouldn't be having narrow victories over them. Parker seems around their level right now, maybe just above.
                  Both takam and ruiz would beat the living piss out of beetlejuice whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    Both takam and ruiz would beat the living piss out of beetlejuice whyte.
                    Maybe, Whyte has not proven himself anywhere beyond domestic level. I felt he lost to a faded Chisora.

He's basically dining out on hurting Joshua.

Comment

Parker clearly decisions Whyte, not a hard fight to call

Comment

Working...
                      X