Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley: Garcia Facing Spence is Fearless, Also Probably Stupidity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
    Im not from USA or Mexico but Im a Mikey Garcia fan (I wish ellie sickback would leave them alone for a day or two though) , he's just class in and out of the ring and a strong fighter but at his natural weight, he was even a bit bloated at 140 let alone 147.
    He needs to hire Canelos conditioner and nutrition, he can't just be Mexican about it
    Add even a bit more muscle and explosiveness with right diet and conditioning
    No, I think Mikey should stay away from the clenbuterol taco nutrition plan that Canelo had.

Comment

Kell Brook 2.0 Who wanna bet?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        I don't think Mikey's power carried that well up to 140. So you have to figure it will carry even less at 147.
        Exactly I was confused when he said he called him out based off the Lamont beatdown. When he not that strong at 140 now tryna face a guy who could move to 154. 160.
        ....Mikey gonna get hurt.

Comment

I do think Mikey will put up a better fight than most people will give him credit for. He is sooooooooo skilled it's not like he will be getting tagged easily. I do think Spence will eventually get to him though and take him out.

Comment

Mosley was on them roids tho.

Comment

I think Mickey is skilled enough to go all 12. He’s just tooooo small. He looked fat at 140lbs. Like when Marquez first moved up to WW to fight Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Three division world champion 'Sugar' Shane Mosley knows exactly what it's like to make the jump from lightweight to face a bigger welterweight. Mosley jumped from lightweight to welterweight in 1999, and less than a year later he was fighting Oscar De La Hoya for the WBC welterweight title. Mosley would win a twelve round split decision and many experts labeled him as the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world.
                [Click Here To Read More]

agree with Shane

Garcia has balls of steel.....

or should I say..... absolute unshakable faith in his own ability

dude is a baaad man

but he should forget about Spence for two reasons.....

1) he doesn't need Spence
                2) you fight Spence when you are a welter, and not before

that is a " reaching for greatness " fight..... which could happen down the road..... but Mikey should forget about Spence while he can still make 135

it smacks of recklessness..... which is fine..... in your last fight

there are better options for Mikey while he is still on the up

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Hands down Mikey is the more seasoned, experienced, skilled and fundamentally sound of the two. If there is VADA testing and if Mikey can get himself the right kind of strength and nutrition coach, then anything is possible.

I absolutely agree

but size matters.... and Spence is not just bigger, he is a monster

Comment

Yeah Mosley is also 5 foot 8 and 1 half not a 5 foot 6 miget like Garcia. Like Spence said they make weight classes for a reason. Know yours. The average welterweight is 5 foot 9.

Comment

I wouldn't even go to junior welterweight with his height much less welterweight

Comment

Working...
                      X