Headgear - I hate it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headgear - I hate it

I HATE headgear.
    I can't see a thing through the helmets.
    I'm boxing, slipping, going under and I can't keep my eyes on my opponent unless I look straight up, and that's not very comfortable.

Anyone agree?

you need some headgear without cheeks then

Comment

Originally posted by Dyl-G
      you need some headgear without cheeks then
      I have headgear without cheeks. It still distracts me alot!

Comment

Just look at it this way when you take the gear of for a bout your vision and reflexes will be really sharp. All because the hg is hindering your natural abilities.

Comment

im with ya man, hate em. also they make ur head bigger, so the mite nick u on the edge of the guard and twist it a lil, then u gotta qiuckly adjust it b4 the guy jumps ya again

Comment

Originally posted by patto1984
            im with ya man, hate em. also they make ur head bigger, so the mite nick u on the edge of the guard and twist it a lil, then u gotta qiuckly adjust it b4 the guy jumps ya again
            You rather have the headgear or a broken nose that effect your breathing, busted lip, or a puffy eye and cut around your eye that distracts from your vision......

Comment

i hate it too, most because they are so damn hot, but better hot than punchy

Comment

Headgear isn't going to prevent you from going punchy. In fact, it's not just the professional fights that give a fighter pugilistic dementia, but all the countless rounds of sparring and of course the amateur career.

Comment

i got the headgear dat protects the cheecks aswell and its mad. it gets hot in there and it sumtimes gets twisted wen i get hit on the sides but it makes ur skill better, it did mine. wen i have it on, im more willing to take a punch becoz it protects my nose and ****. dis makes me less scared to take a punch in the face meaning i can slip it or block it better, then wen i take it off i still have the skills i obtained with it on.

Comment

u should be so focused while fighting, headgear shouldnt even bother u... asif it wasnt even there.

Comment

Working...
                    X