I Wanna Start A Boxing Promotion Company

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Wanna Start A Boxing Promotion Company

Any thoughts??

I have lot's of cash and am willing to invest, any free agent boxers atm??

my company would have guys fighting bums to stack up their record and make the press confrense's WWE-like, that's what got boxing huge in the UK we might be able to do it over here. I just don't think there are any free agents right now

Comment

you aint got enough money to survive the dry out every other promoter will put on you. You will not be able to get any talent.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
        you aint got enough money to survive the dry out every other promoter will put on you. You will not be able to get any talent.
        money isn't the problem I just can't think of any fighters who don't have promoters, if I ever go short my dad and uncle will loan and both those mofo's are filthy rich, I'm doing quite well myself and on't mind getting in the promotion business, I just can think of any free agents, only solution is to offer fighters more than they're getting which is probably not the best idea to start out with

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
          money isn't the problem I just can't think of any fighters who don't have promoters, if I ever go short my dad and uncle will loan and both those mofo's are filthy rich, I'm doing quite well myself and on't mind getting in the promotion business, I just can think of any free agents, only solution is to offer fighters more than they're getting which is probably not the best idea to start out with

well if you really have money then nothing really to stop you. Give all these young kids huge signing bonus. 5 million dollar signing bonus and sign 50 new fighters, build them up by beating up bums and do wwe style press conferences and than when its time to have them face a name/get them a title/ etc throw you money around offer their rival large paydays 20 million to face your fighter. With this tactic you will become the main player in no time. If money isnt a issue this is what I would do.

Comment

I advise you to scout yourself for young talent, and try to sign them up before any other companies

Comment

Aw man, that's ****ing awesome. I'm happy/excited for you as if we share blood or something.

If I knew anything about anything, I'd offer some credible advice. For now, I'll say this: have you considered buying out a small time promoter? I'm talking small time, local level. If such promoters exist, then they will already have a rep, a small stable of fighters, and connections with local arenas and ****. Maybe instead of starting from scratch, you do that.

Comment

Sign Larry, and Freedom. Bscene IPPV at $9.95 a pop. There ya go.

Comment

Start local to you, dont take anyones word for a fighter. Put on a local amatuer event, see whats what. Go to gyms. Lol, dont go nationwide from the off, whatever money you have.

All business is the same, instead of stock you have fighters. If you have a grasp of business things will fall into place.
                  Last edited by Randall Cunning; 12-25-2016, 10:38 AM.

Comment

LOL so this is sadiq, the guy whose dad is half nigerian half something, mother is persian and apparently he's a millionaire too.

That's great kid, why do you need to look for free agents. You have enough money to buy up any and all talent.

Comment

Working...
                    X