Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dereck Chisora "I Was Chased By An AK-47 Gunman In London When I Did Security" (VID)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dereck Chisora "I Was Chased By An AK-47 Gunman In London When I Did Security" (VID)

Nice extended interview with Chisora.

He decided security work was the wrong road for him after being chased by a guy with an AK-47 assault rifle in a notorious London nightclub.

@ 8:00

how recent is this? delboy looks in the worst shape ive ever seen, his **** are wobbling all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      how recent is this? delboy looks in the worst shape ive ever seen, his **** are wobbling all over the place.
      It was recorded yesterday, he says he trained "the old school" way while Dillian hired sports scientists etc.. Like a Rocky/Drago situation..

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
        It was recorded yesterday, he says he trained "the old school" way while Dillian hired sports scientists etc.. Like a Rocky/Drago situation..
        So basically he didnt train at all. I used to be a Delboy fan but he was done 2 years ago, he had the massive resurgence after his mum told him to take the sport seriously or quit and now he's just been waiting for the last payday and i feel this is it.

By the looks of it he has put more effort into the selling of the fight than actually training.

Comment

I've only seen Chisora fight once this year and he survived in a fight where Pulev himself looked **** too.

If Dillian cant beat a shot, out of shape Chisora then he is even worse than I think he is.

Btw, both these fools talk like they are gangsters but they're not.

Comment

Working...
          X