Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can the Lakers end up with LeBron, Paul George, and Kawhi Leonard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the Lakers end up with LeBron, Paul George, and Kawhi Leonard?

Golden State hopes not.

Hope we don’t blow the whole team up. I’d wait to next year when Kawhi is a free agent. Should sign LeBron, Paul George, Kemba Walker, in free agency this year. Target Demarcus Cousins if we fail to get LeBron

Comment

They all play the same damn position.

Comment

They'd still lose.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
          They all play the same damn position.
          Yeah. Two of them shine will dip.

Comment

That's a team that can beat golden snake easy!

All positionless 1-3

PG-Lebron
            SG-Leonard
            SF-George
            PF-decent forward
            C-decent center

Bench-old vets and shooters

Comment

Sick and tired of relying on old, depleting bodies to get us a championship. A lot of miles on Lebron's body and Kawaii coming off a shaky injury. If Lebron wants to come with Paul George as a free agent then fine but for Godsake don't trade Ingram or Kuzma. I'd be pissed mortgaging our future to appease Lebron.
              Last edited by Wolfie*; 06-16-2018, 05:55 PM.

Comment

I'd rather the Knicks got those guys but they never ****in get anybody. That and every little ticky tack thing being a foul is what turned me off to basketball. Also hate the idea that you can't reach in or if a guy gets run into and doesn't move, HE somehow gets called for the foul. It's like that b*llsh&t where if you're stopped at a red light and someone runs into your car, your rates also go up. This no fault crap has to go, especially now that there are so many cameras around to prove who fault it is. Just hope they don't ruin football too.

Comment

No. Kawhi is not getting traded there, George is looking to re-up with OKC

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                    No. Kawhi is not getting traded there, George is looking to re-up with OKC
                    How are you going to feel about LeBron when he becomes a Laker?

Comment

Working...
                    X