Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I remind you some of you didn't care when GGG was being dodged by other champions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remind you some of you didn't care when GGG was being dodged by other champions

For 'business' reasons or for "I'm not ready yet" reasons. And now some of you get angry because Joshua is doing the same to Wilder.

You gotta be consistent... Sorry.

No this is not about everyone, I know there are many consistent posters here. But you know who I talk about.

What gives Mr 97k the right to demand this, that, the other, or anything at all?

Who gives a **** about unification?

Title belts don't mean sheet!

Bend over to da A side li'l g, pay your dues like Floy, Oscar, Canelo did!

So what if he's a mando? Canelo sells a million PPVs!

Mr 97k can take whatever he's given or go kick rocks!

Bend over and sign that contract li'l g!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      What gives Mr 97k the right to demand this, that, the other, or anything at all?

Well they remain silent because they are full of ****.

Comment

Lil G too busy calling out 147 fighters and 154 fighters, too scared to call out the guys in his own division

Comment

I hate you Golovkin!

Comment

''The B side is lucky to be thrown a bone, take a flat fee or it's a duck''

It's funny how the daft things people say always come back to bite people on the backside in relation to other fights/fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
              ''The B side is lucky to be thrown a bone, take a flat fee or it's a duck''

It's funny how the daft things people say always come back to bite people on the backside in relation to other fights/fighters.
              Take a flat fee to fight in a years time, or you're a duck! Vs give Deontay 60/40 and fight him NOW or you're a duck!

Comment

LOL, this is really accurate. Many of the one's crying about AJ not fighting Wilder because, "the best should fight the best" were the sames one who stated the above statements over and over again. The irony.

Comment

the same “thing that gives you the right to criticize at all times without doing anything else in life”?/??

I mean, I want to see Golovkin fight Canelo, Andrade, Charlo, etc.

I also think he has done pretty well and has enough money to retire at any point.

Stop the 97K ****, it looks old and dumb.

Comment

And I also want to see AJ fight Wilder.

Why not?

Comment

Working...
                    X