No announcement yet.

Max Holloway: At 155, Khabib fight ‘might excite me the most’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    i actually have tony beating both max and khabib.. max is too small for 155. max's body is not built for that weight.
    I think all three could put up good fights, but Tony has a glaring weakness and that is he's the most hittable and has the worst chin of the group. Him and max would be good, and at 155 I'm positive max would add some mass so the size difference would practically be nonexistent.

But I believe khabib is on another level, if any of them dominates it would be him. He's showing that he has very few flaws and to expose the little one's he has would have to be against someone bigger and stronger like Woodley at 170.

All three are elite but khabib is truly great

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
      3 times is unreal. Its like its never meant to happen. Its a shame because Ferguson IMO has the best chance to beat him because he's really good at scrambling and working off his back.
      Not even 3 times but 4....It's going to be 5th time they try to make this fight

Ferguson is a kind of fighter who can beat anybody and can lose to anybody. Wildcard

Comment

max is way too small!! even at featherweight he looks small already. i think khabib will win this one. max will prolly end up like ortega. he will put up a fight but will end up bad for him. he doesnt have the power to make khabib respect him and max is not a ground guy either so it'll be a stand up war.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
          Not even 3 times but 4....It's going to be 5th time they try to make this fight

Ferguson is a kind of fighter who can beat anybody and can lose to anybody. Wildcard
          Still needs to happen though.

Comment

Working...
          X