Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legendary Mob Actor Frank Vincent Passes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw this like an hour ago on Instagram.

Damn! He was great.

Rest in peace

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
      Phil Leotardo. Man he was great

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Phil Leotardo. Man he was great
        Yeah, I agree. Some fans of the show didn't like him but I think it's because he was Tony's enemy in the end. Had he been in Tony's crew, I think everyone would have liked him. He had some great lines and was a straight up gangster who stood up for his crew in prison for twenty years. That's balls, my friend.

Comment

Yeah, I agree. Some fans of the show didn't like him but I think it's because he was Tony's enemy in the end. Had he been in Tony's crew, I think everyone would have liked him. He had some great lines and was a straight up gangster who stood up for his crew in prison for twenty years. That's balls, my friend.
          He was the reason everything got all ****ed up.

Well him and Tony's cousin Tony.

Those 2 ****ed it all up.

God I love The Sopranos

Comment

Damn. He was one cool motherfckin' dude.

I was throwing some whiskey back in the Moolah Lounge & Theater in St. Louis a few years back and this cat and the guy that played Paulie Walnuts came in. They were with some of the theater types so they may have been in a play or something. Regardless, I didn't talk to them though because I was pretty tilted but they hung out for minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkins View Post
              Damn. He was one cool motherfckin' dude.

I was throwing some whiskey back in the Moolah Lounge & Theater in St. Louis a few years back and this cat and the guy that played Paulie Walnuts came in. They were with some of the theater types so they may have been in a play or something. Regardless, I didn't talk to them though because I was pretty tilted but they hung out for minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                He was the reason everything got all ****ed up.

Well him and Tony's cousin Tony.

Those 2 ****ed it all up.

God I love The Sopranos
                Hell yeah, man.

Been binge watching it here lately.

Comment

Joe Pesci killed him several times.....the Goodfellas murder and subsequent chopping up scene were brutal.

RIP paisano.

Comment

Yea but he was a heartless guy who killed his brother in law without any regards for his sister and the kid. Who does that.

Fuk Phil. I always wanted him and Ralphie to go at it. THe two ultimate pricks but Ralphie was more likable for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      Yea but he was a heartless guy who killed his brother in law without any regards for his sister and the kid. Who does that.

Fuk Phil. I always wanted him and Ralphie to go at it. THe two ultimate pricks but Ralphie was more likable for some reason.
                      I hated Ralphie more. When he killed that stripper then burned down the stable with Pie O My.

**** him.

I've been to that strip club by the way. It's called Satin Dolls.

Comment

Working...
                      X