No announcement yet.

Is Usyk P4P 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post
    Come on, until bud fights Spence he hasn’t fought anyone on his level, you don’t have to be a boxing expert to see what levels people are on

Aj v wilder 50/50
    Bud v Spence 50/50
    Loma v mikey etc etc
    All fights are 50/50 at the championship level alt. Super fights are different.

Comment

Usyk and Loma my number 1 and 2

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        All fights are 50/50 alt. And Usyk did what Bud did. Won all 4 titles. Bud is lineal in 2 divisions and has more skills than Usyk.
        Usyk defeated much better competition and there is not a huge disparity between Bud and Usyk.

Comment

[/INDENT]
          Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
          Usyk defeated much better competition and there is not a huge disparity between Bud and Usyk.
          Much better comp? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lmao. And there doesn't have to be a huge disparity. Bud can fight orthodox and southpaw, Usyk can't.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
            Still he has not fought a top P4P fighter during his 33 fights. You guys **** on Wilder's resume but give Crawford a pass. Ortiz > Crawford's resume.
            I never shat on wilder he beat Ortiz who Joshua ducked and would of got KO’d but you’re wilding if you think Ortiz has a better resume

Gamboa and Postol were both undefeated in their primes when Crawford handled them.

Comment

For the argument that bud has fought in 3 divisions it’s worth pointing out that the weight difference between these is less than the 25lbs between lhw and cruiser

Comment

Top 5 but not number one. I would still like to see Usyk give Briedis a rematch before he moves up.

Comment

#2 right after Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Sincingship View Post
                    For the argument that bud has fought in 3 divisions it’s worth pointing out that the weight difference between these is less than the 25lbs between lhw and cruiser
                    There is a huge difference in the lil weights compared to lhw and cw...

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      There is a huge difference in the lil weights compared to lhw and cw...
                      Yeah, I have them ranked Bud just ahead of Usyk, but the point was more that he’s had more chances that Usyk hasn’t had the chance to fight in multiple weight classes in the same way, especially with him turning pro at 26

Comment

Working...
                      X