Is Usyk P4P 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not number 1 but he is top 5 now

Comment

NO but he solidifies Top 3-5 FOR SURE! Only reason why he doesn't get #1 is unfortunately because the Cruiserweight Division is not that good of a division but the man Unified so that jumps him all the way from just outside of the Top 10 to Top 3-5 in that Range FOR SURE

Props to the Ukraine boxers, very well trained, very discipline boxers. Beautiful Boxing in the Pocket, excellent Circling/Side Stepping. Loma and Usyk does it to PERFECTION. I do think Derevenychenko will be next I think he schools and STOPS Jacobs

Comment

Absolutely, not a doubt in my mind.

Comment

I wouldn’t argue against it. He is definitely a top five though. That’s set in stone, top guy? Why not, his resume alone over the last 3/4 fights make him one. And he has all the belts, what more can you ask for.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            All fights are 50/50 at the championship level alt. Super fights are different.
            lol never seen a more ******ed statement on here than this one

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
              lol never seen a more ******ed statement on here than this one
              Jesus, another alt. Get the strap lol...

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                NO but he solidifies Top 3-5 FOR SURE! Only reason why he doesn't get #1 is unfortunately because the Cruiserweight Division is not that good of a division but the man Unified so that jumps him all the way from just outside of the Top 10 to Top 3-5 in that Range FOR SURE

Props to the Ukraine boxers, very well trained, very discipline boxers. Beautiful Boxing in the Pocket, excellent Circling/Side Stepping. Loma and Usyk does it to PERFECTION. I do think Derevenychenko will be next I think he schools and STOPS Jacobs
                Cruiser is deep, Uysk just establish himself like Floyd did light years ahead of nearest challenge and now have to move up in weight.

Comment

He's in the discussion now for sure. I wouldn't argue with anyone who had him as their #1.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

how do we know that though? are we supposed to believe fat blobs like ortiz or wild swinging no balance wilder make heavy a good division? more press doens't mean better. these cruisers are all in great shape. cant say the same for a lot of the top heavies.

Comment

Usyk is maybe just behind Crawford and ahead of Lomachenko, 2nd maybe for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X