Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can humans eventually travel back in time but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    I was just sayin the same damn thing Jab mah homie . Cant wait to roll up :doobie: and get in this thread on the laptop.
    This could be a great thread Chief, we are The Time Lords of The Scene.

"We ring the sacred bell that parts the fighters....wait thats not space and time......"

My connects have no pot in this weekend, and they didn't last weekend. All thats being blazed here is Marlboro Red i'm afraid boss.....

Hopefully next weekend there will be some mind leaves about to spur on my conciousness.

Where's Squealpiggy gone? He'd set this thread straight, though that could be boring i guess, he's too clever.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Hmmmm

I really wanna see the future, but I can't violate any twats that aren't fully ripe yet.

I wonder how old of a woman you have to bang to travel back before life existed on Earth. Might have to resort to banging dead women by that logic.

I don't know man, pedophilia and necrophilia shouldn't be necessary to time travel. I just wanna jump in a machine, like those old 1950s movies had.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post

Where's Squealpiggy gone? He'd set this thread straight, though that could be boring i guess, he's too clever.
        I miss Squealpiggy.

Remember his pic? Everytime I see Virgil Hunter, he reminds me of Squealpiggy. He's like the black version of him.

They both look like 40 year old babies.

Comment

What if hookers are time, and the only way to travel is through their vaginas? The older the hooker the farther back in time you can go. But by that logic only pedobear gets to travel to the future. Maybe this aint such a good idea.
          That would fit in with the FLESH INTERFACE conspiracy of inter-dimensional travel lmfao.

Genius.

The cheap hookers let you see the past/future in black and white and sound.
          The expensive hookers let you see in full colour, sound, smell, all that jazz.

Okay, so Willy Wanker, Szef and Chief have successfuly turned time travel into a part of the sex/adult entertainment industry, i like it.

Comment

Hmmmm

I really wanna see the future, but I can't violate any twats that aren't fully ripe yet.

I wonder how old of a woman you have to bang to travel back before life existed on Earth. Might have to resort to banging dead women by that logic.

I don't know man, pedophilia and necrophilia shouldn't be necessary to time travel. I just wanna jump in a machine, like those old 1950s movies had.
            I miss Squealpiggy.

Remember his pic? Everytime I see Virgil Hunter, he reminds me of Squealpiggy. He's like the black version of him.

They both look like 40 year old babies.
            The bold msade spit Granola all over keyboard, thank you

Yeah, Squeal was pretty smart, i liked his dry humour.

No ****.....yet.

Comment

Damn Wi-Fi went out yesterday. This thread had hella potential. I was surprised it wasn't still on the front page of the Lounge. This thread has sticky thread potential.

Comment

That would fit in with the FLESH INTERFACE conspiracy of inter-dimensional travel lmfao.

Genius.

The cheap hookers let you see the past/future in black and white and sound.
                The expensive hookers let you see in full colour, sound, smell, all that jazz.

Okay, so Willy Wanker, Szef and Chief have successfuly turned time travel into a part of the sex/adult entertainment industry, i like it.

I love the black and white vs. color angle Jabz my man. Do you want to see the Roarin' 20's or do you want to FEEL the Roarin' 20's?

Oh yea Jabz my good man. This is coming together right nicely.

Comment

And, the more weed and booze that you bring increases your social status, thus ebancing your time traveling experience.

Comment

I love the black and white vs. color angle Jabz my man. Do you want to see the Roarin' 20's or do you want to FEEL the Roarin' 20's?

Oh yea Jabz my good man. This is coming together right nicely.
                    I wouldn't mind a roaring 20 yr old blonde with NICE natural full C cup time travel experience. That was long-winded...

Dude, have you seen the James Cagney films on the prohibition? Some really good stuff. Grew up on them, studied them at school, love that era.

On a level THAT is where i would visit, i'd run a few speakeasy's and have copius affairs with gangsters molls.

One question, if we get in their vagina to travel time, where do we go if we go up their asshole? Nirvana? Or is the asshole time travel portal and vagina Nirvana portal?

Also if the hooker is dead, it's inter dimensional travel, theyre dead, their spirit is in another dimension, adds up.

Comment

I wouldn't mind a roaring 20 yr old blonde with NICE natural full C cup time travel experience. That was long-winded...

Dude, have you seen the James Cagney films on the prohibition? Some really good stuff. Grew up on them, studied them at school, love that era.

On a level THAT is where i would visit, i'd run a few speakeasy's and have copius affairs with gangsters molls.

One question, if we get in their vagina to travel time, where do we go if we go up their asshole? Nirvana? Or is the asshole time travel portal and vagina Nirvana portal?

Also if the hooker is dead, it's inter dimensional travel, theyre dead, their spirit is in another dimension, adds up.
                      Yea Jabz mah homie. I'd like to hit the 20's up as well bruh. But, I'd have to be cautious being Black and all. A speakeasy is exactly where you'd find me bro.

Now, I say the poopchute is the portal to an Alternate universe, with a ALT hooker, who you can time travel through yet again. Imagine the dimensions you can get lost in, and the type of weed strains that resides within them.

Comment

Working...
                      X