No announcement yet.

Reparations time. Pay what you owe!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    Yup. It came when the insults piled, then was removed when the thread was made... Makes sense donit?

Dude You really care about this stuff? I don't.
    Do it or don't.
    It never make me no ne'ermind.

My tin boat will float either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Do it or don't.

All irony aside, that imo is an intelligent post and I applaud you on it.

Comment

• - -Obviously Weensy has given up on reparations.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Do it or don't.

Damn, not gonna keep that sig ?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Here's another. Can you confirm that BBC is center?
            Travesty my guy, I enjoy our banter back and forth, and though things get heated, I do have respect for you, thats why I try to never use derogatory terms toward you or insult you, but with that said there was no voter suppression in Texas! It had the highest voter turnout in its history. That one mail drop off box per county isn't affecting anything, if someone wanted to vote they were able to choose the hundreds of voting locations all across their counties. If you lived in Texas, you'd be voting and not blaming a drop-off box for not doing so.

By the way Merry Christmas, to you and the fam, hope you guys have a great Holiday and Happy New Year!

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              Travesty my guy, I enjoy our banter back and forth, and though things get heated, I do have respect for you, thats why I try to never use derogatory terms toward you or insult you, but with that said there was no voter suppression in Texas! It had the highest voter turnout in its history. That one mail drop off box per county isn't affecting anything, if someone wanted to vote they were able to choose the hundreds of voting locations all across their counties. If you lived in Texas, you'd be voting and not blaming a drop-off box for not doing so.

By the way Merry Christmas, to you and the fam, hope you guys have a great Holiday and Happy New Year!
              We are going to have to agree to disagree on that. When the link says that a drop off location is designated for a certain amount of people, and you have...what was it...9 of them that are removed and only one that you can go to, something is up. This is nothing new with Texas, bro. They've already had voter ID law struck down because the judges flat out deemed that they were discriminatory. Flat out said that. Texas has been doing things like this for awhile.

But like I said, we can just agree to disagree. Merry Christmas to you too, brotha. I'm trying to scale back my posting in the lounge because I find it a bit too toxic, but I've certainly always enjoyed my convos with you. You are one of the few that, even when it gets a little testy, it doesn't go overboard and after a few days we can discuss another topic without all the extra-curricular bs. Stay safe, my dude, and enjoy the holidays with the famo!!!

Comment

• - -No reparations here in stage 5 Corona Virus status.

Stay safe and stay brave and this too shall pass unto history...

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  I think we all know where Trav will be and what he will be doing all Christmas Day.

Comment

Working...
                  X