No announcement yet.

GGG should try and one up Canelo by challenging Beterbiev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abby26 View Post
    Ggg is fighting szemerta next this says it all. He fights only fr his fans who love 0% chance opponents. oh well. we’ll see if canelo continues his legendary run
    Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    He’s fighting his mandatory...since when is fighting your mandatory opponents a bad thing? Oh wait only when you don’t like the fighter who has to do it...don’t be a hypocrite he ain’t choosing to do it, he has to if he wants to hold on to his belts. It’s damn if he doesn’t and damn if he does around here.
    Wait wait wait. You can learn from Abby26.

You’re asking GGG critics if fighting a mandatory is a bad thing? GGG didn’t do his initial mando with Devry correct? Because there was more lucrative meaning in fighting for Canelo’s Lineal correct?

So now, because you forgot that Unifications trump mandos and GGG’s not getting any younger, isn’t it a better RISK to unify with Andrade? For years GGG fans said BooBoo wasn’t shet.

So how do you explain that? And yes, GGG is a h@m@sexual.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post

You’re asking GGG critics if fighting a mandatory is a bad thing? GGG didn’t do his initial mando with Devry correct? Because there was more lucrative meaning in fighting for Canelo’s Lineal correct?

So now, because you forgot that Unifications trump mandos and GGG’s not getting any younger, isn’t it a better RISK to unify with Andrade? For years GGG fans said BooBoo wasn’t shet.

I never heard anyone order Golovkin vs Sacramento... ???

they are taking the fights they want, and passing on the rest... LIKE ALWAYS

the lone muppet who thinks that Golovkin can beat Beterbiev is kermit the frogs little ret4rded brother

Comment

Nice fantasy. But remember, Beterbiev is not going to fight at 160lbs. He’s not a small Middleweight like GGG.

But I’ll play the part here! If GGG was in his “prime” around Rosado or Ouma, seeing how far those rounds went, how would GGG neutralize the size of Beterbiev if the Dagi boy makes those fighters look like toothpicks?

Robbie Barrett
        aboutfkntime
        Well I never said GGG would have stopped AB lol...just said he could possibly on his best day have hung in there and won rounds behind the jab...also, picking a guy's worst/best performances, you could make a case that anyone could beat anyone that way ya know.

I just think the only real way to beat AB is with a great jab...bouncing around, he will get to you at some point...GGG has a great jab...his two toughest fights imo - Ouma and SD, he hardly used it and that is probably why those fights were closer than others imo.

Comment

Beterbiev has many similarities to GGG, or at least GGG a few years back. Heavy handed aggressive pressure fighters. Both very rugged.

Honestly though Beterbiev is even more heavy-handed than GGG was in his prime. This would be a terrible matchup for GGG in his prime fighting a bigger stronger fighter who would push him back.

No way should he fight Beterbiev now.

Comment

Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
            Can you imagine if that were to actually happen, if GGG decides to just challenge Beterbiev out of nowhere? I think that would take some of the attention away from Canelo vs Kovalev. Kovalev is clearly past it but still dangerous for Canelo while Beterbiev is now just rising to the top.

Obviously it’s not going to happen, but if by some miracle GGG actually decides to do such a thing I think people should not be hating on him for that.

Maybe that could help give us Canelo vs GGG 3 where both Canelo and GGG take a massive beat down by Kovalev and Beterbiev to the point that they decide to move back down and will have to face each other again down the road.
            I doubt GGG would go to 175 even for Canelo. Golovkin should do something big though. I gotta agree with you on that point.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              GGG's team said anyone from 154 to 168.

Not 175.

Don't be mean to him.
              They were talking about sparring, not a real bout.

Comment

A month ago it was “get a belt and then talk” now he has one and should pass it up to appease you folk? I mean again damn if he do and damn if he don’t...if he coughs it up again he’s ducking and if he fights he’s ducking...neither result would change your criticism. How many times he’s been criticized for fighting his mandos? The one time he doesn’t he gets crucified for it..so again damn if you don’t and damn if you do...

Comment

People looking for a GGG fight with Beterbiev have a goal
                  The goal is to have GGG destroyed
                  Beterbiev would destroy Canelo imagine GGG who imo is shopworn and very old

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    He forgot them in your mouth since you are so obsessed with the guy..
                    Resorting to g@y comebacks....Bottom of the barrel/lowest common denominator type stuff. Just as I expected

Nelo laughs at 29 y/o GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                      Resorting to g@y comebacks....Bottom of the barrel/lowest common denominator type stuff. Just as I expected

Nelo laughs at 29 y/o GGG.
                      Resorting to? Or pointing out your obsession with the man.. 🤔 also the mention of your replacement daddy wasn’t needed..at 29 Golovkin didn’t have failed drug tests..wait he hasn’t at 37 either..still a great fighter..see how that works. We men can actually say someone is great even when we don’t fan for them.

Comment

Working...
                      X