Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence’s first words since crash haven’t gone down well with fans If you use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not here to condemn the man but his statement ought to have reflected that he understands the gravity of his mistake. Right now I get the impression that he does not understand and likely as not will do this again one day, it does happen.

And yes, it does affect me and it affects you and it affects everyone else who is at risk every time there is a drunk driver speeding on the road.

Comment

Really disappointed with what he said. I enjoy watching Spence fight but he has to realize what he did was nothing to be proud of.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Drunk driving with no seat belt...shows now remorse. Irresponsible and shows a complete lack of judgment.
        Correct, and? I think there’s bigger issues in life than Errol getting in an accident and showing no remorse

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar View Post
          STFU! What if he had killed your daughter, wife, husband, or brother? He just got lucky. He's not a savage he's an idiot.
          Well obviously that would suck, but He didn’t kill anyone so you STFU

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Drunk driving with no seat belt...shows now remorse. Irresponsible and shows a complete lack of judgment.
            Shows that bulletproof mentality of youth if you ask me, he is human and we all do and have done some dumb stuff as we grow, not everybody can be as perfect as you.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
              Well obviously that would suck, but He didn’t kill anyone so you STFU
              So if someone goes into a movie theater and begins shooting but doesn't kill anyone, then that's ok??? You're an f'ing idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                But he doesnt owe us all if that... Im pretty sure he has had that type of convo with his family, trainer, etc.

He didnt hurt nobody but himself why the **** he need to tell us all if that?

If he did it wuda been the better PR move... But u brought up being real?

Being real is not worrying about people who aint in your life who u owe nothing to.

Him leaving a big PR comment that his advisor wrote wuda been faker since u bringing up "real"
                How about he would have said it decently to set an example for his daughters as a decent rolmodel and someone to admire and look up to, and don't sound like a 16 year old kid with attitude problems , i get the PR angle but i would put the importance of my children above that
                Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 10-18-2019, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                  How about he would have said it decently to set an example for his daughters as a decent rolmodel and someone to admire and look up to, and don't sound like a 16 year old kid with attitude problems , i get the PR angle but i would put the importance of my children above that
                  It was just IG comment lets wait for his official statement.

Comment

Some of you guys invest too much time in wanting celebrities to cater to your ego.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                      Some of you guys invest too much time in wanting celebrities to cater to your ego.
                      I don't know what your even saying. How does anyone's ego have a phking thing to do with anything?

Comment

Working...
                      X