Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Explains Why He Finalized Ortiz, Passed on Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course Wilder knew it wasn't going to happen this year, Wilder already told us he didn't want it even if offered 50/50.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
      Well im not Paying to watch Wilder fight unless it's against AJ .
      I won't even pay to watch Wilder / Fury 2 .
      The real question is:

Are you paying to watch AJ?

Comment

Very much so discrediting the Sport AND HVY-wt. DIV. HISTORY mentioning the 'IBO'.

Comment

Fcuk this heavyweights divas [Wilder, Fury, AJ]

Comment

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
            Disgraceful muppet, This bum ain’t no champ of mine, a chump, dosser...Why didn’t they ask the obvious questions??? If he isn’t fighting AJ or Fury why not give Whyte a shot??? Why fight an Ortiz he knocked out already who is old and looks ill than a fully fit young Whyte??? Why make Whyte jump through hoops but bums like Breazeale and Ortiz are giving random shots??? WBC is the worse of the boxing orgs...I shlt on them, Suliaman is a crook and should be investigated and stripped of his powers in WBC, the whole wbc paradigm reeks!!! Never been ashamed of the present crop of HW fighters, all prima donnas including that fat fuc who woke up from a drug deist and gave himself a lineal title nobody gives a fuc about!
            But Ortiz and Fury are both better than Joshua and have fought better competition (Wilder).

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
              Wilder is taking a gamble in trying to raise his profile.
              I just hope it doesn't backfire
              As long as he doesn’t lose, he’ll be fine. After that breazeale ko, this will be a telling fight to see if his profile has raised or not. If he still does similar lacklustre numbers, he might as well just fight Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                they try to tie him up and give him 100 million! noooooo let me go i want a lot less!
                If he keeps winning he will make more than 100 mil. What do you not understand? Breazeale, Ortiz, Kownacki, a Fury rematch, and then Joshua adds up to more than 100 mil! Probably 150 mil or more. He will get 50 mil alone for a Joshua fight next year!

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                  If he keeps winning he will make more than 100 mil. What do you not understand? Breazeale, Ortiz, Kownacki, a Fury rematch, and then Joshua adds up to more than 100 mil! Probably 150 mil or more. He will get 50 mil alone for a Joshua fight next year!
                  So you think he will earn $90 mil from Ortiz, Kownacki and Fury? FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    20 for Brezeale, 15 or 20 for the next three fights. 50 or more for fighting Joshua once. Add it up: 130 or so and a free agent!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Are the brits really that stupid. He can easily make 100 mil if he continues to win!

Comment

Working...
                      X