NSB Pick 'em #28 - Joseph Parker vs Hughie Fury, Sep 23

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Urgh, another ugly match up lol

I've seen enough of Parker to know he's trash...I have seen little of Hughie but he looks like trash too...I mean, like physically, he looks ****e.

I guess Parker just cos he is proven at the higher level.
    This post as evidence

BrometheusBob.

Comment

This post as evidence

BrometheusBob.
      He is so lenient nowadays. I bet he will give you the benefit of the doubt but if I were in charge you would get nil.

Comment

This post as evidence

BrometheusBob.
        I will look at the version of this thread I've downloaded when doing the scores

But that being said this seems like a tough call. I don't want it to be the case where everyone picks one fighter in the poll and the other in the thread for every fight in order to get credit. And your post didn't seem very decisive.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          I will look at the version of this thread I've downloaded when doing the scores

But that being said this seems like a tough call. I don't want it to be the case where everyone picks one fighter in the poll and the other in the thread for every fight in order to get credit. And your post didn't seem very decisive.
          I made that post straight after clicking the poll. PLus I was supposed to say Parker via close decision so I always felt it wold be close, going for the guy with more top level experience.

From my posting record you know I'm not bothered enough to make this **** up lol

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            He is so lenient nowadays. I bet he will give you the benefit of the doubt but if I were in charge you would get nil.
            as he should from my post

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Parker close decision
              BrometheusBob.

Comment

Working...
              X