• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    Can you read? No need to a *** to call out but he didnt and thats that
    Okay,buddy, have fun

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
      As time goes by and both men retire, hopefully both men will be financially secure and won't have to resort to something less than dignified to earn a buck. With that being said, its pretty clear Manny's so heavenly minded (or ******ed) he's no ****ing earthly good. He does absolutely nothing to try to build up a fight fans want to see and that he desperately needs, that makes no sense to me on any level. This guy's got a family, bills to pay and debts to address and all he can say to Floyd in response to promotional taunting is "God bless you?" Does this imbecil realize he's an active fighter and not a priest?

But I love how when Floyd throws Manny in the mix he still can't win. On one hand Pac's moronic army want Floyd to fight their guy but oddly enough they want to blame Floyd for bad manners and trying to use their guy's name to enhance himself. A charge which is in an of itself is laughable. A guy that sells 2.2 million PPV's is trying to become more famous off of a guy that sold, if he's lucky 475,000 PPV's and lost 2 of his last 3 fights?

Who the hell is advising this guy?

This......

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        As time goes by and both men retire, hopefully both men will be financially secure and won't have to resort to something less than dignified to earn a buck. With that being said, its pretty clear Manny's so heavenly minded (or ******ed) he's no ****ing earthly good. He does absolutely nothing to try to build up a fight fans want to see and that he desperately needs, that makes no sense to me on any level. This guy's got a family, bills to pay and debts to address and all he can say to Floyd in response to promotional taunting is "God bless you?" Does this imbecil realize he's an active fighter and not a priest?

But I love how when Floyd throws Manny in the mix he still can't win. On one hand Pac's moronic army want Floyd to fight their guy but oddly enough they want to blame Floyd for bad manners and trying to use their guy's name to enhance himself. A charge which is in an of itself is laughable. A guy that sells 2.2 million PPV's is trying to become more famous off of a guy that sold, if he's lucky 475,000 PPV's and lost 2 of his last 3 fights?

Who the hell is advising this guy?
        Because that guy has still sold more PPV's than all of his recent opponents?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Which means Floyd doesn't need his opponents to sell PPVs? You just destroyed you're own argument.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Which means Floyd doesn't need his opponents to sell PPVs? You just destroyed you're own argument.
            How?
            You don't think he'd sell more against a guy who's sold millions of PPV already?

Oscar sold 2 million + against a guy who had a few PPV fights, but nothing major

Floyd sold 2 million + against a popular guy who's supposed to be GBP's new budding star.

Floyd/Pac has always projected to sell way more with both their fanbases buying into it as well as other causals.

Why wouldn't Floyd want to fight him?

People should probably wait until April before declaring Pac's PPV's dead in the water when he returns to the States.
            I bet as soon as that happens, people will say Arum is making up the numbers again
            Last edited by Hougigo; 12-27-2013, 02:22 PM.

Comment

How?
              You don't think he'd sell more against a guy who's sold millions of PPV already?

Oscar sold 2 million + against a guy who had a few PPV fights, but nothing major

Floyd sold 2 million + against a popular guy who's supposed to be GBP's new budding star.

Floyd/Pac has always projected to sell way more with both their fanbases buying into it as well as other causals.

Sell more? Canelo had sold approximately 0 PPV's before facing Floyd. Explain that.

Comment

I agree with this somewhat, Floyd has every reason to want Manny at this point and I'm sure they've had every reason to want each other. Sadly, of the two fighters one is decisive and has no boss, while the other defers to his promoter whenever faced with independent thought.

I have this really weird feeling that Manny is going to be with Bob Arum the rest of his career and that will be that. Floyd will have to make due with what opponents are available until he retires.

Comment

Sell more? Canelo had sold approximately 0 PPV's before facing Floyd. Explain that.
                  So because he's sold 0 PPV's so far.... he's not that popular?
                  Is that the argument?

Comment

Waits to see the clever response of him attempting to cover up his error...
                    How?

People should probably wait until April before declaring Pac's PPV's dead in the water when he returns to the States.
                    I bet as soon as that happens, people will say Arum is making up the numbers again
                    Haha..you tried it!!, nice try there, but you're done my friend!!!
                    Last edited by American Dream; 12-27-2013, 02:29 PM.

Comment

So because he's sold 0 PPV's so far.... he's not that popular?
                      Is that the argument?
                      The argument is that unless YOU can quantify what popular is, YOU have no argument. People don't go to the negotiating table and say "he's popular." Quantify please.

Comment

Working...
                      X