No announcement yet.

Fighters you grew to like???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jermain Taylor

I thought he was an overrated hypejob with no real skill.....which he kinda is but I grew to like his willingness to take tough fights.

Comment

Oh this is easy.

Miguel Cotto, Ricky Hatton and Carl Froch.

Comment

Carl Froch
        Lennox Lewis
        Brandon Rios
        Chris Eubank

Comment

carl froch, joe calzaghe

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
            malignaggi. i think it was that speech after the diaz fight that did it for me. used to hate the guy but always thought he was a warrior since the cotto fight.
            yup, i'm with you on that one. always thought the guy was a complete joke but he's a real classy dude with a lot of heart. you can beat him down and knock him out but he'll always be back. it takes a lot of guts going in that ring knowing you can't punch for shit. his performance against jose miguel cotto was nothing short of inspirational, i really wanted him to win that fight.

Comment

Carl Froch and Brandon Rios.

I didn't like Froch's arrogance but the dude is one tough as nails warrior. He has earned my respect in that regard.

Rios I thought was an annoying punk after listening to him talk about his beef with Ortiz. But this dude is another tough as nails warrior who just brings it non stop. And now I think he is freakin hilarious too.

Comment

Working...
              X