No announcement yet.

Fighters you grew to like???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighters you grew to like???

For starters carl froch really didnt like the guy but he's earned my respect and i will be behiind him saturday...........

Brandon Rios.

Comment

Carl Froch
      Paulie Mallinaggi
      Manny Pac - then i went off him again!

Comment

James degale. He didn't really have much time but he did, over the past couple of months...

Comment

Lennox Lewis

I did not care for him in the early part of his career but after he cleared the hurdle that was Evander Holyfield, he became far more appealing to me and I grew to seriously respect the man.

Comment

Naseem Hamed:

I HATED Naz when he started in the UK but when his entrances started getting cartoony and funny and it became obvious it was a total prank on the opponent I loved him. The Kevin Kelley fight was it for me.

Comment

B-Hop.I hated him after he beat the **** outa Tito,I hated him.But he grew on me.Then it seemed like fighting Tito was the doorway to him being an atg & getting his just due.Which he still hasn't fully got.

Comment

Miguel Angel Cotto, really respect the guy, maybe I'm one of the few mexican fans that cotto has

Comment

malignaggi. i think it was that speech after the diaz fight that did it for me. used to hate the guy but always thought he was a warrior since the cotto fight.

Comment

floyd mayweather jr
                    until i learn more about the sport

Comment

Working...
                    X