Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This may seem like a bizarre request but....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This may seem like a bizarre request but....

Do any of you have any old equipment, gloves, double end bags, chest pads, focus mitts etc, that you are no longer working with and that you'd be willing to donate? I have a mentor ship program going this summer for inner-city youth. I am donating my time and whatever money I can spare but we're in desperate need of equipment.

I'd pay the shipping of course. Any help would be appreciated. I will even entertain offers on equipment that is a little newer and if you're not willing to part with it for free I will gladly pay.

Thanks.

That's not bizarre. Sounds like a great cause, good luck finding some gear to work with.

Comment

I run through a pair of 16ouncers every 3-4 months. I could donate these

Comment

Great cause bro! Wish I could donate some gear but all I got is a pair of boxing gloves and headgear :/

Comment

Sounds like a really good cause mate wish i had something to donate

Good luck with the work you do

Comment

in cuba they make heavy bags out of old tires, stacked up and then hung from a chain. i was thinking of trying this, i have made med balls out of old basketballs filled with sand and then sealed with a patch

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              I run through a pair of 16ouncers every 3-4 months. I could donate these
              that would honestly be great...you're native, are you by chance in Canada? Toronto or MTL would be even better because i could pick them up...;0)

Thanks for even considering this.

Comment

Working...
              X