Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alabama Republican Senate nominee Roy Moore accused of initiating sex w/ teen girls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    If you can't figure that out, further dialogue with you is pointless.

You either stupid or playing stupid.

Either way, I'm not in the mood to waste my time.
    Is this woman credible? Former co-worker of Moore's. Asst. D.A.

Comment

1bad is defending a pedophile?

Why am I not surprised.

Comment

Another accuser has now stepped forward saying Roy sexually assaulted her when she was a minor.

Jesus Christ, the details are disturbing as fck. Why are right wingers such pedos? How sick in the head are they that they defend this guy? I swear I hope everyone who defends him sees their daughter raped.

The accuser today even showed her yearbook from when she was 15, Moore signed it and called her a beautiful girl in it. he would later grab her by the neck and try to rape her.

Karma wont forget about you nasty right wingers who defend this man. You should all hang yourselves.

Bunch of damn racist pedophiles.
        Last edited by AddiX; 11-13-2017, 03:11 PM.

Comment

He went on Sean Hannity's show where Sean gave him a softball and asked if ever even dated teenagers and he confirms that he has. Even Hannity was shocked and worse of all he says he had their mothers permission, like that made it better.

Comment

I know the initial accuser is to have made these type of accusations before against other people.

Also, what of it that WAPO is said to have offered over $1000 amount to people who would come out and accuse Roy?

Even though I find it extremely improper for a guy over 18 to be dating someone younger than 18, in my state 16 is the age of consent. And beyond that 14 is the age of consent to someone that is under 18.

But honestly this all seems extremely suspect given this guy has been in the high realm of public affairs for 40+ years. Not only that, he also has been a constitutional conservative anti-establishment guy which brings into question why this never came out before. Trump's a straight shooter and he was right when he said Roy is going to have VERY hard time at winning. Even though Luther Strange was an establishment RINO, it's a safer bet than running Roy.
            I still think he will easily win however. The problem is what will proceed it because MSM will work overtime to smear everything and everyone affiliated with him, with no proof or objective thinking to corroborate any of the allegations as "fact".

Comment

Comment

The guy says (paraphrasing) I don't remember taking out teenage girls. Well, without their mother's permission. And the accusers mother said she gave her permission.

If he didn't go out with teenagers, why did he almost immediately admit that he DID go out with a teenager but with her mothers' permission?

Either he did, or he didn't. He admitted he did, so cased closed. Or so you'd think.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
                    He went on Sean Hannity's show where Sean gave him a softball and asked if ever even dated teenagers and he confirms that he has. Even Hannity was shocked and worse of all he says he had their mothers permission, like that made it better.
                    Advertisers are now pulling ads from Hanity's program as a result.

Comment

If Moore is really guilty of this, he should hire Hillary as his lawyer.

She's really good at getting guys off accused of sexually assaulting young girls.

Comment

Working...
                      X