Arthur Abraham would ko Lil G

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arthur Abraham would ko Lil G

In my opinion.

Arthur has great defence + iron chin and great counter punching with huge power.

He struggles with slickness and movement and taller opponents.

GGG would be standing in range with his chin in the air the whole fight and get bodied.

Discuss

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzz

Comment

I dunno man. AA had a solid defence but low activity. He wouldn't normally get started before round 4 or 5. GGG will already be hitting him with shots and if Miranda could break his jaw and take him to hell, GGG could pummel him even worse.

It'd be close and fun to watch though, especially later on as GGG starts pouring it on more.

GGG by 10 round TKO imo.

Comment

GGG stops him in 3 rds, easy work.

Comment

Public education is truly a failure in the US lol. I hope Trump helps the ghettos have access to better education because the public system is failing badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            Public education is truly a failure in the US lol. I hope Trump helps the ghettos have access to better education because the public system is failing badly.
            The thread starter is a white Englishman, you already know this.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              GGG stops him in 3 rds, easy work.
              Typical Lil g nut hugger

Dude can't even knock out a welter with his best shots yet he's stopping an iron Jawed middleweight in 3

On what planet

Comment

Abraham recently fought Murray and won a very close decision over Murray. The same Murray that GGG won every single round from and knocked out in the 11th round. Obviously GGG is superior to Abraham in every possible way. Punching power, offense, defense, you name it and GGG is superior to Abraham. Why in the hell do you think GGG has been a world champ all these years while Abraham is no longer a champion? Why in the hell do you think GGG has never lost a fight while Abraham has lost numerous times? When in the hell are you going to quit making insulting and untrue threads about GGG completely underrating his ability and denying his formidable accomplishments? When in the hell are you going to learn your ass from a hole in the ground about boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
                  Typical Lil g nut hugger

Dude can't even knock out a welter with his best shots yet he's stopping an iron Jawed middleweight in 3

On what planet
                  Even if the thread is a wind up this is a valid point

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
                    In my opinion.

Arthur has great defence + iron chin and great counter punching with huge power.

He struggles with slickness and movement and taller opponents.

GGG would be standing in range with his chin in the air the whole fight and get bodied.

Discuss
                    If Arthur Abraham was in his prime, I agree that he would KO Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
                    X