No announcement yet.

my thoughts on GGG Swift Khan and One Time vs Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my thoughts on GGG Swift Khan and One Time vs Money

A lot of you guys don't know the basic of boxing, or you can be blinding by your hatred for Mayweather. Basic rule one, it's hit and not be hit. Second rule is styles will and all ways make fights. Let me give you an honest break down of all the challengers that have been throw out for Floyd.

Let's start with triple GGG

If Floyd was to fight GGG, my take on the fight is this. One I believe Triple GGG will come in super drained at 154. Hydrating back up to 170-175 plus. He wouldn't be fast or energetic... He would come out trying to maul Mayweather. Mayweather will put shot move and clinch his way out of trouble. GGG will be chasing him all night trying to land something heavy. It will be similar or worst to the pacquiao fight. With the small chances of GGG stopping Floyd late with the accumulation of punishment or body shots wearing him down. However, on the other hand the same could be said for GGG getting stopped for being drained and worn out from chasing Floyd.

Now on to Swift:

Swift stands absolutely no chance. Everything he does well, Floyd does it better not to mention being bigger stronger faster. One sided affair.

Now on to Khan:

Ppl talking about khan foot and hand speed: we all witness what happened with Manny. Floyd timing and the laser accurate right negates your speed advantage entirely. For the sake of the argument. Let's say Khan is faster and he's able to get off punches and bunches. Floyd would ultimately adjust from being defensive to a little more offensive and start going after khan with lead jabs to the body and right hands. Forcing khan to stop throw or ultimately try to stop him. Let's stop with the clinching style of khan, Floyd would be the stronger man in the ring. So he would utilize his strength to push and back up Khan every time to avoid being tied up when he doesn't want to clinch. Even though khan on paper make for a good fight. I could see it be fairly boring and tactful chess match with Floyd winning.

On to one time Thurman:
    I love the kid. I love him a lot. I like him he's fun to watch. Right now he's just to green. He's off the arena of Canelo. A lot of what if or maybe with this one. Right now he just doesn't have the tools and experience to adjust to fight a full 12 rounds with Floyd. Once Floyd takes away he sting hand and figure out his circling maneuvers. It gets boring he starts to undress hi with rights hands and cost to an UD.

So realistically the best fights to be made with the potential of it being some what of a good fight is Khan or GGG. for the very different risk they present Floyd. Like we seen with Manny if Floyd is Floyd all of this fights become snoozers and wide UDs

Stopped reading after "basic rule one."

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Stopped reading after "basic rule one."
      Yup. End thread/

Comment

I just ordered buffalo wings.

This thread is now about buffalo wings.

Comment

Here ya go!

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
            Here ya go!

I just had a wank over this.

Comment

TS needs to configure his Load Balancer Cluster...

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                TS needs to configure his Load Balancer Cluster...
                Lol. You had yours configured tonight? Me too.

Comment

I still have no idea what a load balance cluster**** is

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
                    Here ya go!

Damn,don't let this tread die...

Comment

Working...
                    X