Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Will Wilder Fight Somebody With a Pulse!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

He already called out the AJ/Wlad winner, and Fury has called for Wilders head in 2017, so I don't see how he weasles his way out of a big fight this time.
    My only fear is that he cares so little about the respect he doesn't get, that he just trolls everyone anyway.

Someone, SOMEONE needs to force his hand.

Fury might just be crazy enough to step into the ring after another one of Wilder's can crushing sessions, put a contract in front of him and threaten to assault him if he doesn't sign the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
      My only fear is that he cares so little about the respect he doesn't get, that he just trolls everyone anyway.

Someone, SOMEONE needs to force his hand.

Fury might just be crazy enough to step into the ring after another one of Wilder's can crushing sessions, put a contract in front of him and threaten to assault him if he doesn't sign the fight.
      I agree, and yet to this day, Wilder has yet to be in there with a true live body.

Comment

When is Wilder going to step up from street sweepers, cab drivers, and part-time shovel salesmen to face elite opposition and become more than a paper champion? Discuss.
        The way he's going, never. He might break an all time record for defenses against the weakest group ever. PBC will keep paying him millions to fight bums apparently. Of course, that money could dry up eventually. I will give him credit on Povetkin though. He did seem willing in that case. Who knows? Maybe it's his management.

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
          The way he's going, never. He might break an all time record for defenses against the weakest group ever. PBC will keep paying him millions to fight bums apparently. Of course, that money could dry up eventually. I will give him credit on Povetkin though. He did seem willing in that case. Who knows? Maybe it's his management.

Comment

• Wilder doe.

Where's
            mathed

Comment

• That was good boxing tonight. I don't give a **** if a bunch of ****s who never use proper terminology when referencing well known techniques didn't like it. There's a reason why y'all dance around terms like powerline and trigger step instead of just saying them.

I'm not surprised y'all have some cognitive dissonance going on, but was is a little surprising is how long some of you linger as casual fans without ever taking that step and researching or experiencing much of anything.

Having watched a lot of boxing, read a lot of articles, posted on plenty of forums, and watched loads of youtube for years doesn't make you knowledgeable, well researched, or experienced, it just makes you a media whore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                That was good boxing tonight. I don't give a **** if a bunch of ****s who never use proper terminology when referencing well known techniques didn't like it. There's a reason why y'all dance around terms like powerline and trigger step instead of just saying them.

I'm not surprised y'all have some cognitive dissonance going on, but was is a little surprising is how long some of you linger as casual fans without ever taking that step and researching or experiencing much of anything.

Having watched a lot of boxing, read a lot of articles, posted on plenty of forums, and watched loads of youtube for years doesn't make you knowledgeable, well researched, or experienced, it just makes you a media whore.

Did you just call what Wilder did last night....good boxing?

Comment

• They all want no parts of D-Dub. Roidy Russian aka PEDVETKIN needed the juice to even have the courage to sign a contract. Then got caught anyway. Fury had a meltdown after realizing he might have to face D-Dub now he is fat and retired.

BOMBSQUAAAD!!!!!

Comment

Did you just call what Wilder did last night....good boxing?
                    Not only that, I compared it to Foreman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                      Not only that, I compared it to Foreman.

Comment

Working...
                      X