No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: No Rush To Make Davis-Lomachenko Unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    Loma is 29 years old and won't be 30 until next year Floyd..........

He act like Tank is a baby the kid is going on 23 years old and is a grown man. Canelo didn't wait to fight you when he was 22...

Tank is near his mid 20's and Loma is in his late 20's seems like the perfect unification match up for November-Dec 2017..

Tank is in his early twenties and Lomachenko is almost 30. Nice spin attempt on their ages.

Comment

In Other Words, the Mayweather Wait Until he's Past his Prime Style

We all know Mayweather did the same thing. It's why he wanted Canelo to do it to GGG, so Canelo fans would have to deal with the same criticism he did.

It's why it Floyd apologist throw claims like 19 champs, 20 years, names, names, names, etc. out there, a knowledgable boxing fan knows better.

It's why when Canelo fans say Resume, Mosley, Hatton, Lara, Cotto, Khan, Kirkland, Trout, etc. most realize that deserves context.

It's also why when people say Canelo has edge on ggg because of Resume I laugh, especially over last few years. Only advantage Canelo has is he used the Mayweather method, and tried to age GGG.

And I fully expect Floyd to keep Tank away from Loma until his speed has significantly diminished. But the way Loma looks now, Floyd himself would steer clear.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        Tank is in his early twenties and Lomachenko is almost 30. Nice spin attempt on their ages.
        Umm, pretty sure he said Loma was 29 and Tank 23. Thanks sound alfulky a lot like Loma being 30 and Tank in his early 20's.

23= Early 20's

29 = basically 30

And yes, that's a perfect time. Let Tank earn a nice Prime win against someone soon to top most p4p list. Instead f waiting until Lona is sliding and doing what Mayweather did and collect aging names.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
          We all know Mayweather did the same thing. It's why he wanted Canelo to do it to GGG, so Canelo fans would have to deal with the same criticism he did.

It's why it Floyd apologist throw claims like 19 champs, 20 years, names, names, names, etc. out there, a knowledgable boxing fan knows better.

It's why when Canelo fans say Resume, Mosley, Hatton, Lara, Cotto, Khan, Kirkland, Trout, etc. most realize that deserves context.

It's also why when people say Canelo has edge on ggg because of Resume I laugh, especially over last few years. Only advantage Canelo has is he used the Mayweather method, and tried to age GGG.

And I fully expect Floyd to keep Tank away from Loma until his speed has significantly diminished. But the way Loma looks now, Floyd himself would steer clear.
          Quit hating punk! Canelo is gonna tap g string's ass the same way I'll tap your ass b itch!

Comment

Umm, pretty sure he said Loma was 29 and Tank 23. Thanks sound alfulky a lot like Loma being 30 and Tank in his early 20's.

23= Early 20's

29 = basically 30

And yes, that's a perfect time. Let Tank earn a nice Prime win against someone soon to top most p4p list. Instead f waiting until Lona is sliding and doing what Mayweather did and collect aging names.
            Um.. I'm pretty sure you didn't read what he said. He said Tank was near mid twenties and Lomachenko was in his late 20's.Clearly trying to make them seem closer in age than they are.

You should try reading correctly before responding.

Comment

23= Early 20's

29 = basically 30

Floyd ruins lives.

Comment

Loma would school and ruin Tank...Floyd knows this, thats why he feels need to say we r not duckin or dodgn. Will wait til Loma gets old.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                  Loma would school and ruin Tank...Floyd knows this, thats why he feels need to say we r not duckin or dodgn. Will wait til Loma gets old.
                  sounds like canelo and lil g

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                    Protecting his fighter and the 0. Can Mayeather disappear from boxing. He killed it enough with his boring style and dud fights.
                    Second that. I was hoping I wouldn't have to listen to this guy anymore after he retired. No rush but not ducking? WTF? Everyone understands Tank is not ready.

Comment

floyd is leading davis to "smart ducking"..hey,if it pays so much more, i'd do the same thing too

Comment

Working...
                      X