Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Golovkin Should Take a Risk Like Other Champions Do!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    maybe you cant handle the truth

Mayweather was the best of his generation, beat the most champions, tied for most lineal titles, and by far has the most lineal defenses

he can say whatever he wants to...he is a proven all time great no matter how much you despise him
    Floyd and that crazy contract ST gave him did a lot of damage to the sport, especially in the USA. I'm glad he's gone and I'll be glad when Manny follows him.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Floyd and that crazy contract ST gave him did a lot of damage to the sport, especially in the USA. I'm glad he's gone and I'll be glad when Manny follows him.
      HBO has done waaaaaaay more damage than any Showtime and floyd. At least they were putting on high calibre matches and generated record breaking numbers.....GGG and HBO has been paying millions for Canelo and GGG to fight no hopers.

Comment

• "close fight", personally I saw a fighter murdering another one, nothing close in the whole fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          He doesn't have a better win than Genaro "chicanito" Hernandez.....he doesn't even have a zab Judah on their either.....Judah was titles at 140 as a youth and an old vet, won the ww lineal title in his prime

GGG is a good fight but definitely a hypejob....no top 3 p4p fighter has ever been so unproven
          You'd highkey have to rummage through GGG bum ass resume to find a win thats even up to par win one of Floyd's tier 3 wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
            Like I said.... the guy is a f-onf idiot that dksab which about 99% of the #48/GGG fanbase.
            Being fan of an ATG, skilled fighter (FMJ) doesn't make you a boxing expert.

Floyd Mayweather has the most illiterate, narrow minded and stupid fan base I ever witnessed.
            (English is not my first language and I can write better than most flumos out there)
            Cats who never went out of their ****ty block.

Mayweather probably is the most stupid person and the bigger cherry picker to ever enter in the ATG class, because yes, he's obviosuly an ATG.

He's probably the ONLY ATG who never beat a great fighter in his prime/right weight class (even if Canelo ended as a great fighter, he fought him at a CW).

Obvioulsy Floyd has a great resume, beat world champions through 5 weight classes and so should be considered as an ATG.

Comment

• Floyd IS an all time great.

-and Golovkin at this point in time can't be considered even a hall of famer.

You all want to assume I'm delusional but you simply love Floyd more than the sport of boxing, full stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                Being fan of an ATG, skilled fighter (FMJ) doesn't make you a boxing expert.

Floyd Mayweather has the most illiterate, narrow minded and stupid fan base I ever witnessed.
                (English is not my first language and I can write better than most flumos out there)
                Cats who never went out of their ****ty block.

Mayweather probably is the most stupid person and the bigger cherry picker to ever enter in the ATG class, because yes, he's obviosuly an ATG.

He's probably the ONLY ATG who never beat a great fighter in his prime/right weight class (even if Canelo ended as a great fighter, he fought him at a CW).

Obvioulsy Floyd has a great resume, beat world champions through 5 weight classes and so should be considered as an ATG.
                You GGG fans just proved my point, you dksab....there are plenty of atg's who haven't beat a great fighter in their prime (Pacquiao, lewis, dlh, etc.) If Canelo wasn't a great win for floyd, why are all you GGG fans so eager to see him fight Canelo? Was Nelson not a great win for Sanchez? 152lbs Canelo is still greater than anything GGG has done.....no amount of floyd hate will change that...."whaaaannnn whaaaannnn I hate floyd...... he's, he's he's such a stoopid poppyhead"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                  You GGG fans just proved my point, you dksab....there are plenty of atg's who haven't beat a great fighter in their prime (Pacquiao, lewis, dlh, etc.) If Canelo wasn't a great win for floyd, why are all you GGG fans so eager to see him fight Canelo? Was Nelson not a great win for Sanchez? 152lbs Canelo is still greater than anything GGG has done.....no amount of floyd hate will change that...."whaaaannnn whaaaannnn I hate floyd...... he's, he's he's such a stoopid poppyhead"
                  You DKSAB, don't act like you are some kind of expert or uncle Roger drunk a$$.

You're just an american dumb fan, from the demografic of my a$$ probably, thinking he's some kind of expert because he licks Floyd ATG shoes.

I never talked about beating ATG in his prime, FLOYD DIDN T EVEN BEAT A GREAT FIGHTER IN HIS PRIME LOOOOL.

Lewis beat Vitali in his prime that's a win over a great fighter in his prime.

Pacquiao beat Barrera, then Marquez, 2 ATG in their prime (Marquez by SD I know and I guess you thought Marquez won already knowing your agenda) and at their best weight.

LOL that's why Pac has greater resume than Floyd and surely took more risks.

Just do your homeworks cuz you are the guy who DKSAB.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                    130-Genero was lineal champ

135-Castillo-lineal champ

140-Gatti was ranked #1 contender by ring

147-Baldo was lineal champ..Manny was ranked #1 contender

154-Canelo was ranked #1 by ring..

like i said he fought the top fighters in every damn division
                    Yeah, I forgot Baldomir. Pretty much tells me all I need to know.

No problem with Castillo.

Gatti wasn't the champ at 140

Baldomir, lol.

Floyd and Canelo didn't fight at 154.

We both know Manny wasn't shit when they fought, a half decade to late.

The guys Floyd ducked are better than the chicken scratch he fought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Yeah, I forgot Baldomir. Pretty much tells me all I need to know.

No problem with Castillo.

Gatti wasn't the champ at 140

Baldomir, lol.

Floyd and Canelo didn't fight at 154.

We both know Manny wasn't shit when they fought, a half decade to late.

The guys Floyd ducked are better than the chicken scratch he fought.
                      is 147.1-154 not super ww?

Manny was p4p#2 and clearly the 2nd best ww

Baldo was lineal champ like it or not

Gatti was ranked #1 contender by Ring at 140...everything i posted are facts

Comment

Working...
                      X