Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Arrives at Heavyweight, Stops Witherspoon in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    yeah, because these cards aren't constantly filled with mismatches lmfao

I say, as my DAZN subscription auto renews.
    stop moaning dude youve been at it all night

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
      No idea what Witherspoon is thinking. He ain't gonna outbox Usyk.

Yet, he won't work when they are close.

He's lost every round but the first.
      He was given almost no notice. He doesn't have the conditioning to do any heavy punching. No win situation.

Comment

• Lol @ the hype guy trying to wake the crowd up.

Comment

• Just chopping him down. He hasn't sat down properly on a punch yet.

Comment

• Where the fck do they find this fighters??

This fight is weak as hell, both looking real bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              I was worried Usyk wouldn't have the power to keep the big heavies off of him and this isn't settling my fears at all... He's hit this guy a lot without phasing him much..
              Yes, that would be a concern... but bigger concern is how he handles a heavyweight counter... round 1... he did not look comfortable getting hit.... and this guy is not anywhere top 20.

Comment

I was worried Usyk wouldn't have the power to keep the big heavies off of him and this isn't settling my fears at all... He's hit this guy a lot without phasing him much..
                Usyk looks like he wants to box, he doesn’t seem to be putting much behind his shots.

Probably waiting for his opponent to tire some more before going in with the heavier artillery.

Comment

• This dude doesn't beat Wilder, Joshua, Whyte, Ortiz

Comment

• I think Witherspoon is going to Wither in 4-5 rounds and Usyk is going to KO him.

Comment

This isn't the first time I've watched him, dude.
                      He's a boring fuk. I've liked him for a long time but it's just how he is. Ward was bad at times too but not anywhere near Usyk. Still, I like him for his boxing smarts.
                      Not sure about that. Usyk boxes "boring" for 2-3 openings rounds, after that he has a really nice flow with massive output for a big guy. Also, his footwork and angles are very pleasing to watch.

Ward for all his skills was more of a spoiler - clinches, holding, bending and all that.

I suppose it is subjective, but I can hardly see that many people would find Ward more exciting or easier to watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X