Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: My Matchmakers Don't Want Shakur Stevenson To Fight Diaz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
    Keep dreaming Shakur ain't knocking out no body, in fact Diaz gonna beat him real bad.
    Shakur will school your boy. Skills pay the bills

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      Shakur will school your boy. Skills pay the bills

what skills?? Lmao I got more skills than him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        yeah, shame on this message board for judging a pro boxer who was seen punching a girl in her back on video.
        Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
        It's not being judgmental. The video speaks for itself. Dude punched a girl while trying to go after somebody. Then kept on punching him on the ground after he was already out. He's a professional fighter there is no excuse for that. I understand getting into a altercation and fighting in the heat of the moment but he wanted static and he acted dangerously and unprofessional.
        I'm notsaying what any body did was right. But they do have a lifetime to redeem themselves.

You think these guys walk around thinking "I'm a pro boxer" all day. No. That's how we see them. I'm not saying applaud them, but to condemn them is bull shlt

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          The only thing i gather from all of this is what I've been saying for a long time. Most people on this site are sheltered & grew up sheltered.

He got into a fight on his 21st birthday after leaving the club. That's exactly how i expect a 21 year old celebrating his birthday to act. This was damn near every weekend when i was growing up. There was always fights at the club. A lot worse than this too
          Sheltered, niave to the world, or they know what's up just like to pass judgement

Comment

What is something you say to make a win look better?

Comment

I always like it when young fighters get matched up with former champions, these are capable of bringing a real fight where the young fighter can actually learn something. All these scrubs young fighters fight don't add anything to their skills and resilience and it gives them a false sense of confidence and entitlement.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                First I've heard of this..what happened?

There is no "liberal" media. It is redneck mafia media. If it were liberal media the media could say what they want. Trump and his clown brigade have LITERALLY banned news outlets from attending WH briefings...Trump might be 1st president to not do his own WH briefinings...doesnt take questions, etc.

That isnt "liberal" at all. That's monarchy
                when there is violence in this country between two races it doesn’t matter who was right or wrong the liberal media will always back one race over the other.When I made my comments I thought it was the everyday widely accepted by all as wrong as it is black on black crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
                  Stevenson lost my respect after he and another pro fighter beat up on those people in the parking garage that was pure thug **** two pro fighters beating a guy and a couple girls up he’s lucky the guy didn’t have a gun because they kept hitting him after he was down and kicked him.If he had a gun to defend himself you would have had two dead punks and a liberal media and city trying to lock him up.I hope Diaz knocks his punk thug ass out.
                  Same here. I'll cheer for him to be beat up and knocked out every fight now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                    I'm notsaying what any body did was right. But they do have a lifetime to redeem themselves.

You think these guys walk around thinking "I'm a pro boxer" all day. No. That's how we see them. I'm not saying applaud them, but to condemn them is bull shlt
                    If you don't want to condemn a pro boxer (or any male) punching a female then that's on you. But don't be surprised when any person with sense or morals does.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                      If you don't want to condemn a pro boxer (or any male) punching a female then that's on you. But don't be surprised when any person with sense or morals does.
                      Condemn the action...yes. The person no. Its called forgiveness.

Comment

Working...
                      X