No announcement yet.

Loma and Kovalev Deserve More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loma and Kovalev Deserve More

Respect, admiration and less hate please for these two icons of the sport. It's not the 80s anymore, the cold war is over

Kova's fans all abandoned him, the way I predicted they would. I still think he's a great boxer.
    If Loma loses, everyone will ditch him and will take the way he lost and say they, "Always saw that weakness in him."

Comment

Don't see that at all.Loma esp seems to be thought of very highly(as he should be)And Kov has a lot of fans (and fanboys that are pretty hard to listen to)But I find boxing fans in general to be color/nation blind.And although their are exceptions I think boxing fans are prob least racist of other sport fans considering this is a world sport(unlike football,baseball)

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Kova's fans all abandoned him, the way I predicted they would.
        Why don't you shut the **** up?

Comment

Kova's fans all abandoned him, the way I predicted they would. I still think he's a great boxer.
          If Loma loses, everyone will ditch him and will take the way he lost and say they, "Always saw that weakness in him."
          Now that's true is far as once a fighter losses "he is a bum" BS.But I think that's not just E Euro fighters that goes for them all.And that I think is mostly fanboys who are not really boxing fans just fans of certain fighters.But yes I hate it when guys jump on some guy for losing???I mean that's part of reason we don't see more guys fight best.Which obv hurts sport.I don't even think you should be punished(like losing ranking)for losing to higher or even about same ranked guy.

Comment

Yea hate that bs.I think Kov lost both to Ward(1st could not have been much closer and have no prob with people that thought he won)But like I said in other post its NO SHAME in losing to other GREAT fighter.Matter a fact he should be rewarded for fightin other top guy.No way does not deserve to be rated #1 now(after Ward retired)until proven otherwise.

Comment

What hate? One has what? 10 fights? 1 loss? Amazing record? The other is more known for his extremely long history of crying over losses since his amateur days? Ask Beterbiev. They're just facts.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                Why don't you shut the **** up?
                LOL, you're somehow threatened by that post? I'm not going to even try to figure out why. I highly recommend putting me on "ignore" though because I send you into frequent rages without even trying.

Comment

Same way everyone ditched Russell and Walters who were guaranteed to smoke Loma? Same way Rigo's cult will go away?

All the Ward fans said Kovalev was garbage and then he became a great despite claims of a dominant schooling in fight I and a dominant legit KO in fight II.

Comment

LOL, you're somehow threatened by that post? I'm not going to even try to figure out why. I highly recommend putting me on "ignore" though because I send you into frequent rages without even trying.

No one abandoned Kovalev, it's your perception. Unfortunately he didn't get the decision he deserved and he was fouled in the second fight. Not much you can do when everything is against you. Same happened to Golovkin. Boxing is ****ing corrupt. Not very nice to be a fan of the sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X