No announcement yet.

Loma and Kovalev Deserve More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Same way everyone ditched Russell and Walters who were guaranteed to smoke Loma? Same way Rigo's cult will go away?

All the Ward fans said Kovalev was garbage and then he became a great despite claims of a dominant schooling in fight I and a dominant legit KO in fight II.
    People seem to forget this. Russell was literally thrown out. And unlike Kovalev his fans are just waiting for him. To. Get back on the mix after being so inactive for some time

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      Same way everyone ditched Russell and Walters who were guaranteed to smoke Loma? Same way Rigo's cult will go away?

All the Ward fans said Kovalev was garbage and then he became a great despite claims of a dominant schooling in fight I and a dominant legit KO in fight II.
      GTFO with that nonsense. Many Ward fans bailed on him after the first fight and hardly any of them said Kovalev was bad at all. You're making shyt up.

As far as the others you named, they never had fanbases to begin with but what fans they had did leave.
      Did you think you were going to "catch me" with that one or something?

Comment

Of course they do.

You get REALLY ****ed over for not being an American in boxing, maybe just being eastern european exclusively.

Dan raphael in his chat today "I dunno if kovalev will ever recover" From being robbed in the first fight and then losing on nut shot ko?

He'll recover fatt asss dan

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Kova's fans all abandoned him, the way I predicted they would. I still think he's a great boxer.
          If Loma loses, everyone will ditch him and will take the way he lost and say they, "Always saw that weakness in him."
          I'm still a Kovalev fan. He still outboxed Ward and deserved that win the first fight. He lost in an pretty messed up way the 2nd time but it happens. Life goes on.

Comment

If Loma loses, everyone will ditch him and will take the way he lost and say they, "Always saw that weakness in him."
            If Loma going to diss Rigo with promises that he will destroy his career, and that Rigo is weak and punches like a girl and if after that Loma ends up quitting and giving up in the fight, and will start blaming bad lighting, rainy weather, headache, judges, global conspiracy for his loss....

Then everyone will

He said No excuses after Salido loss and I don't see a lot of people abandoned him after that

It's not about the loss, it's about how you lose
            Last edited by g27region; 11-18-2017, 04:09 AM.

Comment

I still support both of them because they're obviously very skilled, but Kovalevs personality doesnt make me want to root for him, but i'll watch him fight...

Comment

Kova's fans all abandoned him, the way I predicted they would. I still think he's a great boxer.
                Who are these kova fans youre referring to?

5 names will suffice

Comment

I am a fan of both boxers. I pay little attention to a boxer's nationality or where he is living. If I like them as a person and a boxer then I am a fan.

Comment

i dont see much hate for loma and kova....but maybe im not looking hard enough...i personally have respect for both of them and i dont have much for golovkin.....i can see why some might not like kovalev now....i mean...he hasnt exactly carried himself well recently....but i still have respect for him...and i cant see why anyone wouldnt respect loma....well i can see why....prob because many of his "supporters" on message boards have dogged others favorite fighters for years....i think some of those guys are so delusional they cant imagine why someone would dog loma when theyve been disrespecting fighters all over the boards

anyways...i have utmost respect for loma...always have had for kova although he might have lost a little recently

Comment

Working...
                    X