No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Denis Lebedev Makes Decision To Retire From Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
    Would've been nice to see him get one more title shot.
    He retired as the WBA super champion

Comment

Bye Felicia.

Comment

Lebedev earned that retirement. In his Russian tweet he talked about at this point in time, needing to focus on health and family. Good for him. He earned it!

The guy was a brawler who did not back down and if he kept on fighting, he might have seriously gotten hurt. The guy has been in too many wars!

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
          Lebedev earned that retirement. In his Russian tweet he talked about at this point in time, needing to focus on health and family. Good for him. He earned it!

The guy was a brawler who did not back down and if he kept on fighting, he might have seriously gotten hurt. The guy has been in too many wars!
          Yes, yes he did. Became a legend by damn near killing a legend in Roy Jones Jr. HOF confirmed

Comment

No regret - he's a bum anyway. He ducked Usyk by first refusing to enter WBSS stating that he will then just first its winner. And then he refused to first Usyk again. These "champion in incest" titles are a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
              One name - Guillermo Jones. That guy was underrated
              A cheating piece of crap. If you want to rate him among others of his ilk, he's high on the list. His technique however was not that effective, getting busted twice for the same shyt against the same opponent.

Comment

Was one of my favorite fighters of the 2000's, really underrated guy. The war with Kalenga was epic and his performance against Ramirez in a unification was superb, reminded me of Lewis/Rahman 2. Best of luck in retirement champ, hopefully I don't run into you in a dark alley

Comment

Watched him live a long time ago brutalize big enzo.been a fan of his a long time and he entertained fans in many many violent wars.

Wish him all the best in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by StargazerV View Post
                    No regret - he's a bum anyway.
                    Bums don't spark out Roy Jones Jr. and damn near kill him in the ring.

Comment

Good. He loved feasting on old men and I'm glad a drugged up Guillermo Jones beat him to a pulp.

Comment

Working...
                      X